IGNORED

Modded ColecoVision A/V BIOS On/Off Reset Pause Buttons

doubledown

I've listed my newly modded ColecoVision on ebay. The console is complete with 2 refurbished controllers, power supply, 5 games, and A/V cord. The modifications/upgrades include:

Composite Video Output

Analog Audio Output

"Intro Skip" BIOS

Replacement On/Off & Reset Buttons

Pause Button

Full details in the item description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330222327118

I've listed my newly modded ColecoVision on ebay. The console is complete with 2 refurbished controllers, power supply, 5 games, and A/V cord. The modifications/upgrades include:

Composite Video Output

Analog Audio Output

"Intro Skip" BIOS

Replacement On/Off & Reset Buttons

Pause Button

Full details in the item description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330222327118

I'm not a coleco collector anymore but nice job with that. Would go nice with those modded jag controllers of yours.

I did the same Intro Skip mod on the 7800 I use to have. Except with that one you didn't have to press a button, it just bypassed the screen all together. That BIOS also had the onboard Asteroids ROM (like the European consoles if I'm not mistaken) so if the unit was powered without a cartridge inserted, Asteroids would load. I wish I knew how to program at all, I'd like to have Donkey Kong as an onboard ROM for the ColecoVision.

I wish I knew how to program at all, I'd like to have Donkey Kong as an onboard ROM for the ColecoVision.
That would be cooler than the skip bios (just load DK instead of the insert cart message) and I'm sure it could be done.

Aces and eights always split. ;)

I did the same Intro Skip mod on the 7800 I use to have. Except with that one you didn't have to press a button, it just bypassed the screen all together. That BIOS also had the onboard Asteroids ROM (like the European consoles if I'm not mistaken) so if the unit was powered without a cartridge inserted, Asteroids would load. I wish I knew how to program at all, I'd like to have Donkey Kong as an onboard ROM for the ColecoVision.

The BIOS isn't PAL\NTSC specific only the hardware.

I'm just saying that I thought the PAL 7800s had the onboard Asteroids ROM, whereas the NTSC units didn't. Can anybody confirm this? The Skip Bios/Astroids Rom upgrade I did was on an NTSC 7800.

confirm what? Dude, the BIOS is not region specific period. I'm not an idiot, I know my shit.