IGNORED

begginning my wii quest!

27ace27

i just found room in my budget for a wii, but cant find one! i saw a couple in the wild before, but now they are nowher to be found!!! i called toys r us, and they had in 25! but i couldnt go, and they all sold out. none at sears or gamestop either! plus nintendo ships them randomly so theres no way to track them! why cant those F&*@#ING idiots at nintendo ramp up production to meet demand! i mean theyve been out for a year now and no one that realy wants one can find one!!! so any tips would be nice, must play games, and i hear that theres a wii-tracker website somewhere, any info is much apreciated,

thanks in advance,

ace

I really wanted one, and I got one. So did my friend Kyle and my other friend Jason. You said yourself that Toys R Us had 25, so 25 people who really wanted one got one. You'll get yours too, patience and perseverance. And when you do, you'll love it. Patience.

If you look at the sunday ads and a store has Wiis in the ad they have to have X amount of units at the store on sunday or its false advertising. Get up early on a sunday and you might get one. Other than that it seems to be dumb luck.

so sunday is the most likely day for a wii shipment?

You the the word I'm hearing is Nintendo has intentionally shipped far less Wiis to the US versus Europe due the the weak dollar. They make less selling them in America than everywhere else.

that makes me mad :mad:

Edited by 27ace27