IGNORED

Crash Dive for the Atari 8 bits - only known cart

Cool item. Ambitious BIN. I would guess it's a $300-$500 item. We'll see the deal with the reserve. I was thinking of bidding $200, but when I see a reserve, I kind of give up.

ehh yeah as an 8bit proto is high but if one was to make an Atari 5200 repro you could recover it no problem.

Cool item. Ambitious BIN. I would guess it's a $300-$500 item. We'll see the deal with the reserve. I was thinking of bidding $200, but when I see a reserve, I kind of give up.

The reserve is much lower than the buy it now. I had several people contact me about the cart and gave me an idea as to what they thought the value was. I haven't really followed the 8 bit market much myself.

The reserve is much lower than the buy it now. I had several people contact me about the cart and gave me an idea as to what they thought the value was. I haven't really followed the 8 bit market much myself.

I'll offer you $400 for it right now.

Feel free to bid. I don't want to end the auction. I have opened the auction to most countries.

Feel free to bid. I don't want to end the auction. I have opened the auction to most countries.

I'll pass. It was just on a whim. I would just have dumped it to make some carts and give out the rom anyhow.

Keep in mind that Crash Drive was planned to also be on Romox ECPC carts (as were all of TCF's 8-bit games). It is possible that there are other copies of this game out there. I have one with MASH on it.

Tempest