IGNORED

WANTED: Jungle King and Sinistar as a "JakksTV" Style Plug in

Electric T V

Is this too much to ask for?

I loved this JakksTVgames, I loved the fact these are the original arcade classics. I loved the remote control joystick:

March19019.jpg

I also saw an arcade style, stand up game with about 200 original games programmed in it last year at COSCO for about 1 or 2 grand...(I figure a lot of that goes to pay for the unnecessary stand up particle wood box and the unnecessary television screen). That had a lot of my favorite old arcade classics, Arkanoid and Jungle Hunt (or King). Including the great soundtracks for the Jungle King and all original games.

What I'm wanting now is a game similar to this Jakks TV Games seen above with Ms Pac Man, Galaga etc... but with all the games from that game at the COSCO.

It would be nice if the 200 games would include Arkanoid, Joust, Crystal Castles, Jungle King, Sinistar... and lots of other good games.

It would also be nice if the system was small, not much bigger than the above system, and the control was remote. It could even be a sort of bad controller like the one above as long as all the games were there in their original arcade form.

So who's got the ability to make something like this? Is there even a chance of getting this? How much do you think all those programs would cost in a small plug in device for the TV? I would buy one of these for about 100 bucks if I could.