IGNORED

My Auctions on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com

hex65000

Thanks for the votes of confidence! I appreciate it.

Some stuff ends tonight... whee! Perhaps something different will take its place... Help me get this stuff out of my house.

Hex.

[ Has begun doing something I should have started doing three months ago... ]

Honestly, I don't want to 'overbump'. There's one guy on DP who just rebumps every bloody day at an almost regular interval. So if it feels like I'm going overboard with the plugs, just say so and I'll throttle it back a notch.

Some more new stuff added, some auctions end tomorrow (Fri. 6/27) I'm going to try to list the last of the stuff I have photographed tomorrow afternoon.

Hex.

[ Last seen staring a waveforms with crappy rise-times... ]

It is the Monday bump! Some new stuff too.

Sing it with me now! (sung to: "We want the funk"?)

We got the bump! Gotta love that bump! AwwWWwwwWWwww! We do the bump! Gotta move some stuff! AwwWWwwwWWwww!

Hex.

[ It's silly and yet feels oh so right... ]

Edited by hex65000

• 2 weeks later...
I see that ChaseTheChuckwagon.com has broke the 500 game listed mark. They are now at 536 games listed. Nice to see a site like this grow so much.

Yep! It's been neat to watch it grow. When I started listing there the count under the games category would flirt with 300, a couple weeks later it pushed up to the 400 range and now is consistently staying at or over 500. Nice steady growth. I expect it to be over 1,000 in the near future and continue to grow from there.

I've been doing well there, both buying and selling. If anyone has not tried it, you should! :)

(free bump for Hex's auctions) :D

I see that ChaseTheChuckwagon.com has broke the 500 game listed mark. They are now at 536 games listed. Nice to see a site like this grow so much.

Yep! It's been neat to watch it grow. When I started listing there the count under the games category would flirt with 300, a couple weeks later it pushed up to the 400 range and now is consistently staying at or over 500. Nice steady growth. I expect it to be over 1,000 in the near future and continue to grow from there.

I've been doing well there, both buying and selling. If anyone has not tried it, you should! :)

(free bump for Hex's auctions) :D

It is a nice site and I also have done real well there both buying and selling. Hex has some nice stuff and I have bought from him several times and it was a great experience... Free bump

CTCW has hit just a hair over 700 game entries. I've added a few more since my last bump, and some are ending tomorrow night.

Bruce, Dave thanks for the votes of confidence. Just trying to get some of these things into some loving homes.

Hex.

[ Just has way too much and wants to fix that... ]

Oh wow nice auctions again indeed! I always dread looking at your stuff because I find myself wanting to bid on *something* . :)
Yeah, I've been picking things up here and there on CTCW -- Much to my wife's dismay. :D Bruce bought up a massive amount of stuff from me and since he's pretty close, it arrived in a couple of days. I'm just glad that a few more things are out the door and into loving homes that want some of my stuff.

Once again, a few new things have appeared. Buy a bunch and save on shipping. Quest for Quintana Roo is still hovering menacingly at $25, and ends Wed. night.

Beast Wars Inferno and Paper Mario 64 are still wide open at competitive prices...

If you have questions about anything I'm selling, just ask.

Hex.

[ Recently saw Miss Congeniality... ]

More added with the bump. and just in case you needed some persuading... :D

EDIT: pics removed to keep thread tidy...

Mods: I'm not going to leave these images here permanently, I'll remove them at the next bump interval to keep the clutter down.

Hex.

[ Once again is very tired and has Cheryl Crow songs stuck in his head... ]

Edited by hex65000

Bump for the latest additions and the "good stuff" can be in the first post...

About half of my stuff is ending tomorrow night. If any of you had interest in the supercharger tapes, but had concerns I believe that I have a way to address that problem. :)

Hex.

[ Don't depress me Mr. McGee. You wouldn't like me when I'm depressed... --The Incredible Sulk ]