IGNORED

CONDOR ATTACK !, Texas Chainsaw Mass. w/ Manual, Motorodeo, & Jawbreaker

jimdandy75

If I weren't so lazy I would have already listed there myself.

Yea, I've been real busy lately, so had a slump in sales and Ebay yanked my PowerSeller

status, so screw 'em. I'd rather list for free at Chase and give them 3% if I sell than to give Ebay

about 20%. Also the guy that runs Chase is a really fair, nice guy. I don't think he will let scammers

and scumbags continue to sell there if they are ripping people off, unlike Ebay. Everytime someone

has tried to scam me on Ebay or sent me broken junk, Ebay never does anything. You end up getting

auto-responses from Trust & Safety, then they send the person a warning and let them continue to

rip people off so they can collect fees. The place is bad for buyers and sellers alike ! :x

Thanks for your support and congrats on selling some of your games. I wish more folks on here would do the same. The only way to combat Ebay is to get each and everyone of you on board the Chuckwagon. We are nearing 175 members, mostly collectors, in almost 3 weeks. And we get a few more each and every day.

I cringe when I see you guys listing tons of items with an Ebay auction link :) Start sending some stuff in the direction of the Chuckwagon and I think you will be pleased.

Again, all new members start off with a $15 Seller Credit which will let you run a few free auctions to try the system out. Hope to see a few more Atariage members jump on board the Chuckwagon :)

So Cal Mike

If you keep getting quality you'll get quantity. I'd like to see a contender. I think Chuckwagon is on the right track. :)