IGNORED

Turn of the tide- First VGA 2600 games on ebay!

^ You'll be waiting a damn long time to see any game with a rating of 100, let alone the one specific title that you seek...

Just throwing it out there that there is a premium to be made for gem mint titles especially when it is a buyers "favorite game". I've never owned a CIB smurfs that would get any higher than a 90 IMO so I know a 100 would be near impossible. BUT if and when one does show up I'll be first in line for sure.

I doubt that there will be many 100's. Think about this. The Parker Bros. games in my opinion should be the easiest to get a 100 sealed because the way the box is made. It is almost impossible for the shrinkwrap to crush the box. Yet of the Parker Brothers games I have seen on Ebay so far, none have gone higher than 90. Coleco Boxes seem to be more flimsy. If anything these should be one of the harder to get a high score on.

Most toys I've seen AFA grade are 85-90 if they are really nice. Anything above that and they have to be case fresh and an exceptional example.

y-bot

Like my Combat :D