IGNORED

7800 SIRIUS -Today's Heroes

espire8

It's refreashing to play a good 7800 space shooter and although alot of players feel sirius is far too hard to be playable, I think it's still better than being too easy.

Here's how to select the easy mode: (using the pro system emulator) Selecting between HARD and EASY is momentary and won't "toggle" at all. I found that you must hold down [F5], then push [F2] to start a game on easy mode -otherwise you'll go back to hard mode. You'll know it's on easy when the first enemies are taken down with a single shot instead of requiring multiple hits. I also found that you can interupt a game in progress at any time using the same proceedure to reset the game in easy mode, so this may help make the game more enjoyable to non-shooter veterans.

My best score on easy is 071,550 pts. EDIT: Make that 076,250. :D

post-7623-1208941549_thumb.pngpost-7623-1208954133_thumb.png

I got to all the stages on easy but still havn't got pass the 2nd stage on hard level.

The high scores are recorded in the same table regardless of difficulty setting so there's no way to tell if any score was achieved in either setting, therefore any hi score posted I think is safe to assume it were set to easy (which is hard enough for most!)

Edited by espire8

Have you tried playing it on a real 7800? It sounds like a lot of your info is geared to emulation.

Mitch

Actually, it is geared toward emulation. Don't know why I called it stella in the first post (just corrected that). I down loaded prosystem just to play these protos.

I hear they're playable on Cuttle cart 2 but I'm stuck with emu for now.

Edited by espire8