IGNORED

Wow! A sealed Wiz Math for the Colecovision

From what mumbai told me, the cellophane on the box is not original from Coleco. It was likely added by the initial retailer of that copy of the game. In fact, some of the other CV items from that seller have added cello wrapping.

Is the gold sticker on the box or the cellophane? Usually stickers like that are on the cellophane.

y-bot

From what mumbai told me, the cellophane on the box is not original from Coleco...

Since it was a Sydney/Sierra game, it shouldn't be from Coleco. ;)

In a case like this, does it really matter?

Is the gold sticker on the box or the cellophane? Usually stickers like that are on the cellophane.

It's on the box, as are all silver Sierra stickers. Most Sierra games were glued shut, not shrinkwrapped.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

From what mumbai told me, the cellophane on the box is not original from Coleco. It was likely added by the initial retailer of that copy of the game. In fact, some of the other CV items from that seller have added cello wrapping.
I'd be (willing to be) surprised if it were on the cellophane. All the similarly stickered WizMaths I've seen firsthand -- admittedly only a double handful of specimens -- were stickered directly on the packaging. Small sample sizes all around, though.

This is at least the second CIB WizMath for the ColecoVision to appear on eBay this year.

I'd be (willing to be) surprised if it were on the cellophane. All the similarly stickered WizMaths I've seen firsthand -- admittedly only a double handful of specimens -- were stickered directly on the packaging. Small sample sizes all around, though.

This is at least the second CIB WizMath for the ColecoVision to appear on eBay this year.

I missed the other CIB WizMath. How much did that sell for?

Since it was a Sydney/Sierra game, it shouldn't be from Coleco. ;)
Ah, yes, a minor slip. For some reason I keep thinking this is a Sydney title distributed by Coleco Ind.

Well, sure. If it's not a factory seal, there's no telling what's in the box.

I missed the other CIB WizMath. How much did that sell for?
I believe everyone but the winning bidder missed it, as it was both lot-buried and BIN'd. For that reason, its eBay valuation isn't relevant.

(No, it wasn't me.)

(+QuickEdit for grammar)

Edited by mumbai

Well, sure. If it's not a factory seal, there's no telling what's in the box.

Sure there is...open it.

And if one isn't going to open it, what's the difference what's in the box? May as well be a Donkey Kong cartridge.

ITS GONE :x I am a bit pissed. I bet he did not pay his dues or something?
All of rummager's listings disappeared this afternoon. Perhaps the proposed lack of fee payment would explain the rushed listing of all those titles at once, given that he had been pushing CV games out only a few at a time for what seemed like two months or so... trying to get them in under the wire? :)

Oh, well.

ITS GONE :x I am a bit pissed. I bet he did not pay his dues or something?
All of rummager's listings disappeared this afternoon. Perhaps the proposed lack of fee payment would explain the rushed listing of all those titles at once, given that he had been pushing CV games out only a few at a time for what seemed like two months or so... trying to get them in under the wire? :)

Oh, well.

But he's selling tons of stuff and only (most of) the CV games are gone. :ponder:

I was on eBay about 2 hours ago when almost all of the games vanished from my watched items list. Based on the fact that it was a lot of the high profile titles gone, and a few titles remaining, I strongly feel someone cut a side deal. I have messaged the seller to ask what is going on, but I have yet to receive a reply.

Quite frankly, there has been some seriously bad behavior on the part of eBay buyers (and sellers) lately with regard to Colecovision items.

I was on eBay about 2 hours ago when almost all of the games vanished from my watched items list. Based on the fact that it was a lot of the high profile titles gone, and a few titles remaining, I strongly feel someone cut a side deal.

In the hypothetical case of a side deal, wouldn't the pulled listings still display in full with a reason for removal? As it stands, that isn't the case, with the pages returning the typical "pulled by eBay" content. It also doesn't make sense because Facemaker was yanked, but not the CPK Picture Show. No one cuts a side deal for Facemaker.

Here's the word straight from the seller:

"eBay, the NAZIs, deleted them on me because they didn't like the Colecovision jpg I had in the ad. They killed $700 worth of ads on me. I HATE them.

I will start reposting them tonight."

Interesting. eBay evidently enjoys killing their own business.

"eBay, the NAZIs, deleted them on me because they didn't like the Colecovision jpg I had in the ad. They killed $700 worth of ads on me. I HATE them.

Wacky.

Wacky.

ehh perhaps he stole someone else's picture or bandwith and they reported him.

Something you may be interested to know--ChaseTheChuckwagon.com will be announcing shortly a very special lot of auctions featuring the games owned by the man himself - the Creator or Zwackery - among others.
<codger>Talk about a tangent better suited as a PM...</codger>

Hey Zwackery - I noticed your name - do you like the game or something? Something you may be interested to know--ChaseTheChuckwagon.com will be announcing shortly a very special lot of auctions featuring the games owned by the man himself - the Creator or Zwackery - among others. One of the games going up for auction from his personal collection is his actual Zwackery game.

I thought you would like to know about this. Keep watching the Chuckwagon for further details.

Yes, I am a fan of that rather quirky (and somewhat obscure) arcade game. Actually got a chance to play it a bit back in the day in an arcade (actually that was the only unit I ever have seen), and it stuck with me ever since. Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be looking forward to the listings.