IGNORED

Found a 4-port at a yard sale

edweird13

I found a 4-port at a yard sale with the switch box, power supply, 2 controllers, and 7 games for $10. The system works the only problem is player sprite moves constantly to the right no matter what controller is plugged in. I thin I read somewhere that this can be fixed by a pot adjustment inside the system. The controllers are crap of course the fire buttons dont work but that can be fixed. Tried the system with one of my good controllers and it moves constantly to the right but the fire buttons work.

The games are

Super Breakout

Pac Man

Defender

Pole Position

Missile Command

Galaxian

Centipede

All of the with their overlays.

Also found a Trak-Ball at another sale for $1 the only problem is the fire buttons dont work. Are these like the standard controller buttons?

Can the be fixed the same way?

All in all it was a great start to my weekend

:D :D :D

I found a 4-port at a yard sale with the switch box, power supply, 2 controllers, and 7 games for $10. The system works the only problem is player sprite moves constantly to the right no matter what controller is plugged in. I thin I read somewhere that this can be fixed by a pot adjustment inside the system. The controllers are crap of course the fire buttons dont work but that can be fixed. Tried the system with one of my good controllers and it moves constantly to the right but the fire buttons work.

The games are

Super Breakout

Pac Man

Defender

Pole Position

Missile Command

Galaxian

Centipede

All of the with their overlays.

Also found a Trak-Ball at another sale for $1 the only problem is the fire buttons dont work. Are these like the standard controller buttons?

Can the be fixed the same way?

All in all it was a great start to my weekend

:D :D :D

not bad. I've hit probably 30 yard sales so far this year and have and have come up with a grand total of 3 cd's. skid row, wasp, and dokken.

Well I got the Trak-Ball working right. I love playing Missile Command with it.

But the 4-port looks like it needs the 4052's replaced. I tried adjusting the pot on the system with no luck. I had had to replace the 4052's on my 2-port and I have a couple of extra chips laying around.