IGNORED

Homevision War 2000 German ebay

thomasholzer

I think Marco must've won the lottery. The number of high priced auctions he has won in the last couple of weeks is unbelievable!

WOW your right,he has paid high price for some nice games...he must be Joes best customer.I have bought from Joe before,he is a great seller.I hope Marco runs out of money soon,he keeps pipping me on the post with some of these auctions,including WAR 2000 :(

Edited by pangasinan

Geeeeez! What a steal......... :cool: :ponder: :D
It is.

It's much rarer than Air Raid and in excellent condition too.

8)

Much rarer than Air Raid??

I am pretty sure that all Home Vision games were available in France/Belgium/Netherlands and Germany (I am not sure about Italy/Great Britain/Spain).

I doubt it that Air Raid was available in every single state of the US.

Please explain me your conclusion or is it only ebay based?

More information would be appreciated! :)

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Geeeeez! What a steal......... :cool: :ponder: :D
It is.

8)

I am pretty sure that all Home Vision games were available in France/Belgium/Netherlands and Germany (I am not sure about Italy/Great Britain/Spain).

I am sure Rom meant that BOXED Homevision games are extremely rare and that war 2000 is one of the rarer Homevision games in all ,thats the only boxed Homevision game i have seen on ebay in a few years.

Geeeeez! What a steal......... :cool::ponder::D
It is.

8)

I am sure Rom meant that BOXED Homevision games are extremely rare and that war 2000 is one of the rarer Homevision games in all ,thats the only boxed Homevision game i have seen on ebay in a few years.

.......so he made some "PAL SIDE" propaganda......?

060.gifstarwars007.gif060.gif

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

This is the second boxed War 2000 I've ever seen in ten years time.

8)

and how many BOXED air raid have you ever seen? :P ;)

Rick

Don't those Mexican pirates come shrinked to a cardboard backing? Hardly a box if you ask me!! :P

Don't those Mexican pirates come shrinked to a cardboard backing? Hardly a box if you ask me!! :P

first Brazil pirates, now Mexican pirates, i'm waiting for someone to claim they are from outer space, hmmmm.... wonder what kind of packaging they use? :ponder:

Rick

off topic...how do you do multi quotes? i tried quoting you both but it didn't work.. :roll:

Alas, no lottery, but I've decided that if it's a boxed PAL game that I need for my collection, I WILL get it post-2600-1209896554.gif.

So, someone go offer a boxed Go Go Home Monster on eBay :cool:

Cheers,

Marco

I guess when you're down to the last 10 that you need its not too bad to pay top dollar...

I'm just hoping to scare people away, would be a lot cheaper if other PAL collectors wouldn't bid ;)

Cheers,

Marco

PAL things would be a lot more expensive if NTSC collectors bid ;)

When you gat get a R10 in the box for a couple of hundred euros, you can't complain. Its an aboslute STEAL!

By the way, how far off from a CIB PAL (non-pirate) collection are you?

first Brazil pirates, now Mexican pirates, i'm waiting for someone to claim they are from outer space, hmmmm.... wonder what kind of packaging they use? :ponder:

Rick

off topic...how do you do multi quotes? i tried quoting you both but it didn't work.. :roll:

The PCB's from Air Raid atually say "made in mexico" right on them IIRC.

As for the space packing, I'm only familiar with those used on Venus. Any "Made On Venus" 2600 carts I've got from NASA came vacuum sealed in bear skin. :rolling: