IGNORED

Homevision War 2000 German ebay

thomasholzer

As for the space packing, I'm only familiar with those used on Venus. Any "Made On Venus" 2600 carts I've got from NASA came vacuum sealed in bear skin. :rolling:

Well then, you must think air raid can't come from venus since NASA would make them NTSC! IIRC :P

Rick

As for the space packing, I'm only familiar with those used on Venus. Any "Made On Venus" 2600 carts I've got from NASA came vacuum sealed in bear skin. :rolling:

Well then, you must think air raid can't come from venus since NASA would make them NTSC! IIRC :P

Rick

All games "Made on Venus" are NTSC as NTSC is for women :D

Geeeeez! What a steal......... :cool: :ponder: :D
It is.

It's much rarer than Air Raid and in excellent condition too.

8)

Much rarer than Air Raid??

I am pretty sure that all Home Vision games were available in France/Belgium/Netherlands and Germany (I am not sure about Italy/Great Britain/Spain).

I doubt it that Air Raid was available in every single state of the US.

Please explain me your conclusion or is it only ebay based?

More information would be appreciated! :)

There are currently fewer known War 2000s than Air Raids ;) based on who has these carts on this forum and the number that have appeared on Ebay.

It is.

8)

I am pretty sure that all Home Vision games were available in France/Belgium/Netherlands and Germany (I am not sure about Italy/Great Britain/Spain).

There are currently fewer known War 2000s than Air Raids ;) based on who has these carts on this forum and the number that have appeared on Ebay.

Uhhhh Dino, a miracle happened based on the number of NTSC collectors in relation with PAL collectors on this forum! :ponder:

It is.

8)

Uhhhh Dino, a miracle happened based on the number of NTSC collectors in relation with PAL collectors on this forum! :ponder:

True, but I would be confident that the number of NTSC collectors worldwide would outnumber PAL collectors anyway. I have seen 3-4 Air Raids sell on Ebay since 2004 but this is the first War 2000 in that time and it is being sold by a long time collector (20 years) who is bowing out.

I wouldn't be suprised if there is a whole wharehouse of these in Belgium, but until they show up, this game is rarer than Air Raid in my books.

It is.

8)

True, but I would be confident that the number of NTSC collectors worldwide would outnumber PAL collectors anyway. I have seen 3-4 Air Raids sell on Ebay since 2004 but this is the first War 2000 in that time and it is being sold by a long time collector (20 years) who is bowing out.

I wouldn't be suprised if there is a whole wharehouse of these in Belgium, but until they show up, this game is rarer than Air Raid in my books.

Whorehouse.........??? :D :D :D

It is.

8)

:rolling: :rolling: i think he meant warehouse not wharehouse..

Edited by pangasinan

It is.

8)

:rolling: :rolling: i think he meant warehouse not wharehouse..

Hey pangasian you have edited your hateful speeches against the victorian pommy! :D :D :D

It is.

8)

oops! No offence intended for any Belgium collectors. Maybe I should spell-check before posting ...