IGNORED

Couple of goodies on the Chuckwagon!

CPUWIZ

that foil label is very cool :cool:

Thanks. I had slapped that onto the sheet, when I did the gold Magicard, figured I might as well use it. :D

I also printed a gold Kabobber and a gold Sky Patrol label, but I figured those aren't too interesting.

I really like your work. Video Life is well worth it. How many do you plan to sell?

Not that many, I have a very limited amount of boards and I did not manufacture those. Besides the RAM is a bitch to find and most people (if you can ever find them), charge $5-$8 each. Both VL and MC use two of these friggin chips.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and great response. Added another juicy item, which I have a feeling will go FAST. :cool:

CPU - The Chuckwagon thanks you. It proves what I have been saying all along. If what you have to sell is desirable and you are asking reasonable prices for your items, they will sell on the Chuckwagon.

I keep having to deal with lots of negativity here and on other forums, basically people saying that selling on the Chuckwagon won't work because there is noone there to get in a bidding war, not enought traffic, etc.

That argument doesn't work with me any more because I see the Chuckwagon work for buyers and sellers everyday. There have been lots of good successful auctions. I say, still use ebay to find the deals, but if you are a collector who wants top dollar for their items, sell where the collectors are -- and right now there are almost 300 of them on the Chuckwagon.

Thanks again!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and great response. Added another juicy item, which I have a feeling will go FAST. :cool:

CPU - The Chuckwagon thanks you. It proves what I have been saying all along. If what you have to sell is desirable and you are asking reasonable prices for your items, they will sell on the Chuckwagon.

I keep having to deal with lots of negativity here and on other forums, basically people saying that selling on the Chuckwagon won't work because there is noone there to get in a bidding war, not enought traffic, etc.

That argument doesn't work with me any more because I see the Chuckwagon work for buyers and sellers everyday. There have been lots of good successful auctions. I say, still use ebay to find the deals, but if you are a collector who wants top dollar for their items, sell where the collectors are -- and right now there are almost 300 of them on the Chuckwagon.

Thanks again!

I have only just started, I hate ebay with a passion. :D

Do me a favor though, Al doesn't permit pictures in signatures, please remove it. ;)

Anyone want to see a big gun for sale? I got a SNES-PSX prototype controller sitting around. :ponder: :cool:

Okay... go to Member's Area

Then Invoices for Sales

And in the "Things to Do" column, click Leave Feedback.

I went a different route, but this looks easier.

Here is best way to leave feedback. So far no one has asked until now, and most have left feedback with no issues.

Best way:

Login to your members area and click "Bid Tracker" if you want to leave FB for a Seller or click on "Sales Tracker" to leave feedback for a buyer. I think the rest should be relatively self-explanatory :)

Got my Video Life cart. This is a thing of beauty (and weight)!

Do you happen to have any pics of the board already assembled?

Now I go make a dandy manual for it :cool:

No, I don't. The board is pretty big and has 2 logic chips, 2 RAM chips and the EPROM on it.