IGNORED

Some MIB 2600 Games! CHEAP!

antiqu8ed

Jesus, what have I done. BTW I have a few Questions for ya Husker. What do you think caused the Crash back in the day?? Do you like Nolan Bushnell??? What was the last Atari 2600 you played for a while. Have you found any old school Video Arcades in your area????? Do You like the Donkey Kong version of Colecovision Better than the INtelly??? I have only seen you post Selling items. Just curious about your Love for the Hobby???

Well, at least he tells you up front what "shipping AND handling" are going to be.

I have another thread up here about a recent eBay auction I won. The bidding started at only $1 for six common 2600 carts - no boxes or manuals. The auction stated up front that shipping was $14, which I thought steep. I didn't want to pay more than $20 total, so I bid just $4. No one else bid so I got the auction for a total of $15- yayyyy...

The seller than sent me a note warning me that since I had such a low winning bid, he was going to ship it the cheapest way possible so that he "could at least make a few dollars"! Unbelievable. When the package arrived, the 6 carts were wrapped up in a bundle with bubble wrap and a plastic bag as outer wrap. The shipping charge was about $5.

The carts were okay, so I left a positive feedback... but I give him only one star on the shipping, as I thought $15 for the S&H was way out of line.

Do you realize what leaving just one star means? That totally kills an ebay seller and just might kick them off ebay. You agreed to the shipping upfront and then you leave one star? Ebay has a rule that a seller must maintain a 4.3 in every category,if they dont then they get pulled off ebay, even if they have 100 percent feedback. Next time you leave feedback, really think about what you leave in the star system.

I would have give him zero stars and an ass kick for free..........

Jesus, what have I done. BTW I have a few Questions for ya Husker. What do you think caused the Crash back in the day?? Do you like Nolan Bushnell??? What was the last Atari 2600 you played for a while. Have you found any old school Video Arcades in your area????? Do You like the Donkey Kong version of Colecovision Better than the INtelly??? I have only seen you post Selling items. Just curious about your Love for the Hobby???

Nothing personal, but if a buyer leaves less than 5 stars , it really kills the seller. Actually Im 40 years old and still have an old pong game, have over 150 atari 2600 games,an atari 7800 system with box. 7 atari systems, 3 n64 systems, 1 sega saturn system, 3 gameboy colors, a gamecube system,a sega genesis system,any more questions about my love for the hobby? Just letting you know that some sellers are blocking buyers who leave less than 5 stars, I know some sellers deserve bad ratings because they are just horrible and probably deserve it. I really think that some buyers dont realize or understand the star system and probably are leaving low ratings unintental. Really all this star system is , is a way to get rid of the little guy, all ebay really wants is the top 1000 power sellers, they could give a shit about the rest of us.

Nothing personal, but if a buyer leaves less than 5 stars , it really kills the seller. Actually Im 40 years old and still have an old pong game, have over 150 atari 2600 games,an atari 7800 system with box. 7 atari systems, 3 n64 systems, 1 sega saturn system, 3 gameboy colors, a gamecube system,a sega genesis system,any more questions about my love for the hobby? Just letting you know that some sellers are blocking buyers who leave less than 5 stars, I know some sellers deserve bad ratings because they are just horrible and probably deserve it. I really think that some buyers dont realize or understand the star system and probably are leaving low ratings unintental. Really all this star system is , is a way to get rid of the little guy, all ebay really wants is the top 1000 power sellers, they could give a shit about the rest of us.

Is that like a Mcgrail Collection or a personal collection. No Offense, I just never seen you post on anything, except Ebay and your stuff for sale. I was just curious. He Heeee, Throws note cards out window. :D

Is that like a Mcgrail Collection or a personal collection. No Offense, I just never seen you post on anything, except Ebay and your stuff for sale. I was just curious. He Heeee, Throws note cards out window. :D

Most of it is my personal collection, your right , I dont post alot on here,I guess I havent really got to know anyone that well on here,most of the stuff I sell is doubles that I have, times are tough, gotta make a little extra coin when ya can

Well, at least he tells you up front what "shipping AND handling" are going to be.

I have another thread up here about a recent eBay auction I won. The bidding started at only $1 for six common 2600 carts - no boxes or manuals. The auction stated up front that shipping was $14, which I thought steep. I didn't want to pay more than $20 total, so I bid just $4. No one else bid so I got the auction for a total of $15- yayyyy...

The seller than sent me a note warning me that since I had such a low winning bid, he was going to ship it the cheapest way possible so that he "could at least make a few dollars"! Unbelievable. When the package arrived, the 6 carts were wrapped up in a bundle with bubble wrap and a plastic bag as outer wrap. The shipping charge was about $5.

The carts were okay, so I left a positive feedback... but I give him only one star on the shipping, as I thought $15 for the S&H was way out of line.

Do you realize what leaving just one star means? That totally kills an ebay seller and just might kick them off ebay. You agreed to the shipping upfront and then you leave one star? Ebay has a rule that a seller must maintain a 4.3 in every category,if they dont then they get pulled off ebay, even if they have 100 percent feedback. Next time you leave feedback, really think about what you leave in the star system.

I would have give him zero stars and an ass kick for free..........

Agreed. Pulling that shit deserves zero stars. Deception should never be rewarded.