IGNORED

Just beat Super Cobra

phonedork

Alot of people say this game is impossible, but I decided today and sit through a 45 minute session and beat this game. There are alot more shooters harder then this. Although I did use the competition pro and the controls stop when I want and go when I want. I used the WICO before and even it had no success. The stock controllers are just out of the question for this game. But with a decent digital controller like the competition pro, this game was really a breeze. But then again I am good at shooters. Just thought I would let people know that Super Cobra is not a bad game and it is beatable although it seems the last level just keeps on looping.

Alot of people say this game is impossible, but I decided today and sit through a 45 minute session and beat this game. There are alot more shooters harder then this. Although I did use the competition pro and the controls stop when I want and go when I want. I used the WICO before and even it had no success. The stock controllers are just out of the question for this game. But with a decent digital controller like the competition pro, this game was really a breeze. But then again I am good at shooters. Just thought I would let people know that Super Cobra is not a bad game and it is beatable although it seems the last level just keeps on looping.

i beat the game more than a dozen times back in the day with stock controllers too....it's a great game. people that complain about the controls didnt grow up on the game/controllers....

i beat the game more than a dozen times back in the day with stock controllers too....it's a great game. people that complain about the controls didnt grow up on the game/controllers....

Props to you if you beat this game with stock controllers. I would end up throwing my 5200 off the balcony trying to beat that game with stock controllers.

It's not that it's impossible to beat (I actually beat the 8-bit version), it's just that it's not a very good game and the frustrating controllers dont really make you want to play long. I think that's why most people have never beat it.

Tempest

• 3 weeks later...
You should have posted in that old thread instead so someone could make a snide comment about you bringing back a really old thread.

:lol: Either way you lose. If you start a new thread, you get links to the old one. If you bring back the old one, someone comments on that fact. I guess if it's already been discussed you aren't supposed to bring it up again. Ever. :D

Edited by accousticguitar

You should have posted in that old thread instead so someone could make a snide comment about you bringing back a really old thread.

:lol: Either way you lose. If you start a new thread, you get links to the old one. If you bring back the old one, someone comments on that fact. I guess if it's already been discussed you aren't supposed to bring it up again. Ever. :D

:thumbsup:

Too many busybodies pointing to old threads and/or using the "try google instead of posting here you silly noob", or "the search button is your friend". :roll: