IGNORED

Sorry.

Red 5

For shamelessly plugging the last of my spring cleaning auctions?

I also apologize for the ridiculous 'Joysticks Gone Wild' auction.

I had a cold and was taking a lot of Codeine laced cough syrup.

That's not really an excuse though. I'm just a bit of a doofus at times. :D :dunce:

:spidey: This emoticon isn't nearly used enough. I think it should get used more.

That's not really an excuse though. I'm just a bit of a doofus at times. :D :dunce:

:spidey: This emoticon isn't nearly used enough. I think it should get used more.

Don't be sorry, shameless plugs are welcome from established, contributing members. At least IMO.

Also, I like the "Joysticks Gone Wild" pun, it's refreshing!

I agree with the spidey emtoicon, it should be used more but I can't ever find a good time to use it or what it is really supposed to represent, so..... :spidey:

All in all, you have some good stuff there and best of luck with all of your auctions! I will be keeping an eye on the two Pokemon GBA lot...my son is really into Pokemon lately.

Still feels a bit cheap, but thanks.

I was just being stupid with the Joysticks gone wild thing.

I'll just be glad to get rid of the big box of controllers I don't need in my basement.

If anyone from here wins anything, let me know and I will throw in some extras.

More plugs for the lesser used emoticons ! Rise up and be heard skull guy!

:spidey: :skull: :party: :music: :razz: :jango: 8)

Yeah, I could do first class on all of them and you would just pay actual postage.

I do Priority so the mail man comes to my house and saves me a trip to the post office.

As long as one of them is priority though, he will take the 1st class / parcel post stuff too, so that's fine and dandy with me.

;-) |:) :idea: :arrow: :!: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey:

Dude, you're in Cheshire? You must be why I can never find anything at the Rocky Hill and Middletown Goodwills! ;)

Good to see another CT collector even if you do like the Yankees ;)

Actually, I never hit the Goodwills anymore.

CT Goodwill's have never had anything good.

However, pick any town 'East of the River' (that's the only hint I will give you) and get up bright and early on Saturdays and hit the tag sales and you will find stuff every week. That's the sweet spot in this fine state.

Anything East of the river is all old construction houses with people who have Atari's in their attics and basements.

I never come home empty handed no matter what town I go to over yonder.

I also make sure to wear no Yankee items whatsoever when I cross the bridge into Red Sox land. A long time ago I was in Portland at a tag sale. When I got out of the car I had a Yankee cap on. The guy said 'Everything is double for you.'

I politely laughed, and he looked at me like I had two heads and said, "I'm serious."

Now I wear a UConn hat. Everyone seems okay with that. :spidey:

Actually I like the joysticks gone wild, especially since most of the joysticks took off their tops... The only thing better would be if the joysticks missing their tops had some beads... |:)

Edited by brucebidder

Damn, those Pokemon carts are doing well. Good for you....not so good for my son! :D

I have also been watching your Wico controller in the box as I have two that I really don't need. I'm surprised it hasn't even received one bid yet. I wonder why, too common? Most people already have one that want one?

Weird.

Good luck with them all!

I think real Atari collector's know how to snipe.

Most of the bidders now are newbs or newish.

Lots of people watching stuff, so I expect some snipers, however, everything is selling just fine

now so thanks to everyone who looked, watched or bid.

Out of all the Super Heroes I can think of, the best one to help me pack stuff up would probably be Flash.

Although :spidey: would be a close second. :)