IGNORED

Electric Revolution ebay store

tkarner

That is a heck of a good question. Just curious as to why you ask? I would love to know too! I won some games from him on Ebay back in the first week of Feb of this year and never received a thing :x I sent him several emails requesting that the games be sent or a refund, but alas nothing! In hindsight, I should have left him negative feedback on Ebay, but I thought I would at least give him a chance to explain himself. I am not in the habit of leaving negative feedback, but this is the time I should have! Time expired on it though. I paid through Pay Pal and I am out about $40.00, not a huge amount, but still enough. Does anyone know if I can still take action through Pay Pal or is it too late as well? If you are reading this electromoe, be a man and send the games. Cheers all, FB

Oh no, I don't have any bad experiences with him. In fact I have none as of yet. I'm asking because I noticed on his auctions that the "Item Location" is very near to me and was wondering if he had a brick and mortar store that I could visit. He seems to have some interesting stuff. Sorry to hear about your bad transaction...

Maybe you could go over to his store and get my games for me. I'll pay you :cool: It seems to me this is not the only time his name has come up here on Atari Age. I remember another thread where he had ripped people off. Do not get me wrong; I am not saying anything bad about this seller, but my experience was not good! I am sure there are others with negative experiences, and then I am sure there are also people with great experiences. He did not even email me back after several emails :( , and I am for the most part a very understanding person. Anybody else with negative or positive experiences with electromoe? Cheers, FB

I bought a game from this guy a few weeks ago, and as his auction stipulated that the payment had to be made within 24 hours via PayPal, I paid him very quickly after the auction was over. Then what did he do? He waited an entire week before shipping the item (a boxed 2600 game) out. I guess the requirement for prompt payment does not equate to prompt shipping. I also asked that the item be sent boxed to protect it, and what I got was the boxed game wrapped in bubblewrap sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard that were taped together - it was quite literally "sandwiched". Thankfully there was no compression that affected the internal game box, but I did notice that the game box had a sticky residue on part of the right upper face, and this residue was not mentioned in the description, so I don't know when this happened exactly as part of the bubble wrap - which was recycled - was stuck to the front of the box, meaning was the residue on the box beforehand or was it in the wrap and that got transferred to the box? I'm 100% in favor of recycling packing materials, but I think they need to be inspected before use. Anyhow, I consider the transaction of mediocre quality and will give a long pause before I consider buying from this seller again.

I was pretty sure there was another thread on this, but I can not seem to locate it. Thanks for your insight Zwackery; at least you got your game :) I too requested that things be sent in a box, even threw in a couple extra bucks for shipping because I though I would be a nice guy. Boy, that really got me far. I also paid immediately following the auction as requested. Maybe he his waiting for 3 months to send me my games :D Anybody care to share any other experiences, good or bad .

I bought a few games from him. I got them all, but I've never been pleasantly surprised by any of the items I bought from him. The last couple were disappointing, as the damage was hidden by carefully taken photos.

Oh, well. Live and learn!

I don't remember how, or if I'm correct, but I connected a user here with that guy on ebay.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...boom!+store

After reading a few posts by him here I decided not to deal with him, but at one point he had the only CIB Basic Programming on ebay, so I got it, since I really wanted it. Don't remember being too disappointed, but the overlay envelope came taped to the inside of the book. But hey, maybe he got it like that, so I didn't do anything about it.

He does have some killer stuff. I wonder where does he gets em from. His stuff is somewhat overpriced, but not nearly as bad as some power sellers.

Is this the same as the Electricquarter?

Here's the deal on EQ: I bought/won 5 games from him. All are blue label games. The total I one all four for: 34 cents. :) Great buy!

Then, for 5 carts, I get slammed with a $11.31 shipping charge. I was told, I won very rare hard to find games at a fraction of what they are worth, so I should basically keep my mouth shut and just pay the extra shipping and extra charges to cover their 'fees'

Not too happy about it at all. But I also get the "I'll leave appropriate feedback after seeing what you leave me" speech. So now I'm in a feedback hostage situation. Which... sucks.

There is a way I remember. It is in the advanced searches and you can block certain user ID's? Been a long time since I did it as it took a lot of work to do something so simple. I think you could block up to 10 people or their stores. I can't remember if it was ebay usernames or stores.

This guy is a member here, don't remember his AA identity though.

Maybe I got them mixed up as well. I'm not really sure.

I've gotten to the point though, where I simply don't bid if I think they are overcharging or just trying to recover ebay fees, etc.

In this day and age, I believe in Wonder's moto: There is always another one out there, and more times than not, it will be cheaper.

(except for an awesome deal on a springer and Glacier Patrol I passed on).

• 9 months later...

Although I believe he overprices his items, I bought four games from him once, with no issues. I won't deal wth him again though. He's one of those "best offer" sellers who will list something for $20.00. Then if you offer $15.00, he'll counter with $19.50.

I simply don't care for that practice. If you're not going to give an inch, then simply place a "buy it now" and remove the "best offer."