IGNORED

Too Many Chase The Chuck Wagon Threads? ...not if it's on ebay!

I can see irony in the first link. :ponder:

The seller sskatari2600 in the second link is first class. Dealt with him many times. :)

The last link the guy has some eprom games. I already asked just to be sure. :cool:

Edited by ninermaniac

I'm actually thinking of giving the site a try as a seller, the fee pricing is definately right on as far as I can tell. I know it's still a new site and doesn't have the traffic that some sellers want to see yet but it is growing. I did buy a DS game there and actually just received it today so all went well and I feel good about the deal.

I don't think I'm ready to go all in with the $50 lifetime thing yet but if this things does take off, I might regret that if I end up posting my gaming items there a lot in the future.

Well, I know one thing for sure, that Barbie GBC cart that I have been floating around the Marketplace is definately off to the chuckwagon and I'm sure you will be all over it! :D

Seriously though, I may be throwing some things on there and see what happens so if I do, keep an eye for my "pimpin' my chuckwagon auction" thread.

I'm actually thinking of giving the site a try as a seller, the fee pricing is definately right on as far as I can tell. I know it's still a new site and doesn't have the traffic that some sellers want to see yet but it is growing. I did buy a DS game there and actually just received it today so all went well and I feel good about the deal.

I don't think I'm ready to go all in with the $50 lifetime thing yet but if this things does take off, I might regret that if I end up posting my gaming items there a lot in the future.

Well, I know one thing for sure, that Barbie GBC cart that I have been floating around the Marketplace is definately off to the chuckwagon and I'm sure you will be all over it! :D

Seriously though, I may be throwing some things on there and see what happens so if I do, keep an eye for my "pimpin' my chuckwagon auction" thread.

Click on advanced search, recently closed auctions and you will see lots of stuff selling :) Don't underestimate the power of the Chuckwagon :)

Edited by Parrothead

Yeah, I see what you're saying but if it brings in more members or adds some traffic to the site, why not? I don't know too much about the chuckwagon site as I only registered a few days ago and the only thing I've done was buy that DS game but I don't think they are anti-ebay....are they?

If I had a "mom & pop" game shop and could advertise it at game stop, game crazy, walmart or anywhere else that people buy games, I'd go for it!

That real Chuck Wagon cart auction looks pretty nice and as stated, the seller is top-notch AFAIK. I'd love to get my hands on that one. I haven't followed Atari prices in a while, what should a cart only Chuck Wagon bring? I'm not asking to give away any of your snipes or anything like that, just looking for an idea about what they usually bring.

I've had a lot of pretty nice Atari games in my day (and foolishly moved 'em out a long time ago) but I have never owned a CTCW! :lust:

always wanted to!

Yeah, I see what you're saying but if it brings in more members or adds some traffic to the site, why not? I don't know too much about the chuckwagon site as I only registered a few days ago and the only thing I've done was buy that DS game but I don't think they are anti-ebay....are they?

If I had a "mom & pop" game shop and could advertise it at game stop, game crazy, walmart or anywhere else that people buy games, I'd go for it!

That real Chuck Wagon cart auction looks pretty nice and as stated, the seller is top-notch AFAIK. I'd love to get my hands on that one. I haven't followed Atari prices in a while, what should a cart only Chuck Wagon bring? I'm not asking to give away any of your snipes or anything like that, just looking for an idea about what they usually bring.

I've had a lot of pretty nice Atari games in my day (and foolishly moved 'em out a long time ago) but I have never owned a CTCW! :lust:

always wanted to!

CTCW Carts usually bring anywhere from $50 to $75 for cart only. I am giving one away sometime this month on my other site: http://chasingthechuckwagon.com/ctctreasurehunt.html.

You are all more than welcome to try and find it. In fact, every month there is a new Free Treasure to hunt down.