IGNORED

Feedback Abuse that bound to happen and already happened

Hendra

Under the current system, sellers should just leave feedback when the payment occurs if any feedback is to be left. Otherwise just dont. I like feedback after I pay. I feel like I am dealing with an honest seller when I buy on ebay. There is nothing to hold hostage of now so leave feedback immediately. What this guy did is trying to get sellers to do that, but it is a heavy handed way of doing things.

Buyers can do no wrong now apparently. I've had 4 people lapse past by 7 day date for payments. No one will ever find out these are non payers unless I put that as the postive feedback text.

I got 5 negatives because even though the packages were delivered fast, they filed a Paypal claim, I added tracking, and the person who tried to pull a fast one said I was rude.

Yeah, this system is great.

I think they can still get NARU'd for multiple non-payments still.

Blocked!

Clearly the new system is vs. perfect feedback. It can't be done with higher numbers, just by the odds of dealing with someone unreasonable no matter the circumstances.

well after 12 months they fall off so if you have 12 accounts you can always sell something with perfect feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
Really? That person "newfeetx2" is NARUed

theoriginalkingfish is no longer NARUed, but the negatives he left are gone. His responses to the Seller are very annoying. I would never want to deal with this person as a seller or buyer.

He was NARUed not long after I posted my original message but it took the seller 2 to 3 weeks to get eBay to naru the buyer. 2 to 3 weeks! In those 2 to 3 weeks, his sales must have been affected with 89 negative fb that the buyer has posted. I feel sorry for the seller and I am mad at the buyer.

As with theoriginalkingfish, I bet newfeetx2 has been suspended only temporarily, probably 30 days. Buyers who abuse neg fb should be banished from the site indefinitely.