IGNORED

Smurf's Save The Day Box

CPUWIZ

check again,also did your wife make the instructions or are they real,im not sure but i think they are real.

no thats the real manual. Sad to see you selling it. I thought it was a keeper but oh well :(

I am really happy with the Smurf lot and didnt have any complaints but I want to start concentrating on expanding my PAL collection and less NTSC,so you might see more NTSC stuff for sale soon.There is a real PAL gem for sale atm so i need some cash to try and buy it,so i need to sell something.

check again,also did your wife make the instructions or are they real,im not sure but i think they are real.

no thats the real manual. Sad to see you selling it. I thought it was a keeper but oh well :(

I am really happy with the Smurf lot and didnt have any complaints but I want to start concentrating on expanding my PAL collection and less NTSC,so you might see more NTSC stuff for sale soon.There is a real PAL gem for sale atm so i need some cash to try and buy it,so i need to sell something.

I'm trying to get some cash to buy it back right now cause I don't want Joe Random to own this. I would have burned it rather than let that happen.

I'm trying to get some cash to buy it back right now cause I don't want Joe Random to own this. I would have burned it rather than let that happen.

hmmmm. I don't have this one yet.

Jim

If you or anyone else here wants it let me know and i will pull the auction and just send you my paypal address