IGNORED

Cabbage Patch Kids 2600 On CTCW For $49.99 BIN

Shawn

Might have bought it on the Chuckwagon...

This is nice looking, although CPUWIZ used a Coleco PCB and his labels (I think with the help of his talented wife) are fantastic. Your labels are cool too, but sometimes a little smudgy compared to his work. I'm very tempted to buy this. If it's still available in a day... Can you post a clearer picture of the label including the end label here?

Might have bought it on the Chuckwagon...

This is nice looking, although CPUWIZ used a Coleco PCB and his labels (I think with the help of his talented wife) are fantastic. Your labels are cool too, but sometimes a little smudgy compared to his work. I'm very tempted to buy this. If it's still available in a day... Can you post a clearer picture of the label including the end label here?

His printer is more spensiv than mine thats why, most the time I get my labels laser printed from 8bitclassics now though instead of doing them myself; This one I did due to the coleco style of label not being avalible in dye cut sheets. End label is typed font in the color of green from the cabbage leaves on the front label. Label looks pretty good IMO.

CPU used a Coleco PCB, I used a CPU PCB...lol... :lol:

I'll be right up front and tell ya I only have 2 of these carts to sell. If you want to get one at $50 VS up to $100 I'd get it quick. The other one will be put on the Chuckwagon when I build it. I have been experimenting with sale times, hits,ect. between Ebay and CTCW as a little project of curiosity by listing the exact same items on CTCW and Ebay.

Lines in the pics are from my scanner and are not on the actual label.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I saw on ebay that the guy who sells Hozer carts is also starting to sell these.

Ya I bet he sells them in atari shells with shit labels also. Anyhow, I looked at completed auctions for "cabbage 2600" and nothing came up.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

sold :x Actually I have no $$$ anyway, but still I would have liked to "should I? shouldn't I?" over it for a minute or 10.

Well like I said the other one is now for sale on CTCW. This is the last one I got asI don't have anymore coleco titles to frankenstien. So first come first serve. Wonder if it will sell faster on CTCW? Seems to be the trend that desirable stuff does sell better on CTCW than it does on Ebay for me so far.

On CPU's version I'm payin for the coleco board and nice label for sure. $50 for a play copy is a deal.

Shawn you need to figure out what he uses for printing and get you one of those man.

AX

Cleaned up super high-res images, as accurate as possible copyright information, the printer is nothing but a $70 EPSON. :P

On CPU's version I'm payin for the coleco board and nice label for sure. $50 for a play copy is a deal.

Shawn you need to figure out what he uses for printing and get you one of those man.

AX

Cleaned up super high-res images, as accurate as possible copyright information, the printer is nothing but a $70 EPSON. :P

Copyright info is moot as far as I care. It's a repro and I make sure it is able to be deserned as one. I dunno what type of paper wiz uses, I use Avery project paper and 3 inch laminate. with a lexmark.

The Chuckwagon is just like Ebay some times --

i can't believe you just said that! :P :D

Rick

It has sold, and to a new Chuckwagon member. Proves that listing cool items brings more people to the site.

New to the chuckwagon, but a well known member of the atari world.

AX

Dumb question, but how do you get super high-res images? Most of the time I get alright labels, but to be all that great. I have even pulled pictures up in GIMP and tried to go pixel by pixel to improve my picture. I did that to make my grey front lables too.

AX

Dumb question, but how do you get super high-res images? Most of the time I get alright labels, but to be all that great. I have even pulled pictures up in GIMP and tried to go pixel by pixel to improve my picture. I did that to make my grey front lables too.

In the case of CPK, I borrowed a near mint CIB Colecovision copy. ;)

LOL, the corners weren't even cut and the quality of the graphic is horrendous. puke2.gif

You get what you pay for. I almost bought a copy of Donkey Claus from Hozer, but I figured I could get a better label from someone here. Anyone here have a high res copy?

Check this out. Some douche actually copied my whole label from the scan I posted! :x This is that same loser I had to get my pics removed from his auction when he was using my pics for his auction on ebay. Mind you he did redo the exact same text I have on mine with ms paint cause the scan was a little blurry. :roll: Whoever atarimaster26 is on ebay and on CTCW your a bum and a loser.

This is my label:

Now look at his! It's my label! I mean I can see using the same graphic cause it's an obvious one to use but good god at least do it yourself and not steal mine loser, and what the hell is up with stealing my dummy copyright text? Your a bum ya bum:

DON'T BUY FROM ATARIMASTER26, HE SUPPORTS THE REDS!

Edited by Shawn Sr.