IGNORED

Cabbage Patch Kids 2600 On CTCW For $49.99 BIN

Shawn

LOL, the corners weren't even cut and the quality of the graphic is horrendous. puke2.gif

for anyone that just wants to "play the damn game" with a cart and NOT interested in if the label looks perfect, this is a good deal! (well below the current market for these) :roll:

don't mean to pick on just you CPUWIZ there are many others that do this also. with the price of homebrews raising faster then gas prices, another option is far welcomed IMO!

Rick

LOL, the corners weren't even cut and the quality of the graphic is horrendous. puke2.gif

for anyone that just wants to "play the damn game" with a cart and NOT interested in if the label looks perfect, this is a good deal! (well below the current market for these) :roll:

don't mean to pick on just you CPUWIZ there are many others that do this also. with the price of homebrews raising faster then gas prices, another option is far welcomed IMO!

Rick

I didn't raise anything, I still charge the same as ever, unless it is stuff that takes ages to make or requires parts that are expensive (e.g. RAM inside Video Life, CommaVid shells etc.). Like Sirius & Plutos for instance, or something that requires 20 minutes of carving up a case, like retro-fitting normal Atari style PCB's into a Coleco shell. :roll:

Not to mention gas prices. :P

:D Thanks CPU man for trying to make me look bad.

Funny... If you look closely to the imaging quality, it's way better than that CPU guy's CPK. By the way, I did not copy your image CPU. I found the CPK logo and designed my label to look as close to an atari 2600 game as possible. My lettering on the front label is different in every way and my side label is designed better. I did not use a thing off of your sorry excuse of an Atari 2600 Repro. What is there to copy? It's a black label with a CPK logo on it. That is really unique... I would have never thought of the most basic cart ever created.

If people would like to buy from a good seller, shout me an offer on CPK and I'll make some arrangements. Thanks!

p.s. CPU only sells crap carts. Look at his pictures, they look pixeled and fuzzy. The coloring is faded and cheap. I am begging you not to waste your money on this guy "CPU".

sold :x Actually I have no $$$ anyway, but still I would have liked to "should I? shouldn't I?" over it for a minute or 10.

Well like I said the other one is now for sale on CTCW. This is the last one I got asI don't have anymore coleco titles to frankenstien. So first come first serve. Wonder if it will sell faster on CTCW? Seems to be the trend that desirable stuff does sell better on CTCW than it does on Ebay for me so far.

Need some Coleco Titles? I've got 10 or so Donkey Kongs just sitting at my house begging to be butchered. May have more now that I think about it.

:D Thanks CPU man for trying to make me look bad.

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child? I didn't say anything about your crappy cart, I was bagging on Hozer's version.

Continue with your BS and I will introduce you to a shiny new button I have. :twisted:

Did I miss something? I think it was Shawn Sr who was comparing his cart and yours not CPUWIZ.

oh, i'm sorry. your right. it was Shawn Sr that sucks. CPU is the good dealer. Shawn Sr is the Poser.

thanks for clarifying that. I got confused. Shawn Sr. blows out the ass.