IGNORED

CV Colecovision Soccer on Ebay

Murph74

It looks like one of the ones put together by Telegames.

It is.

So, that begs the question I guess-- is a telegames version considered a repro, or just a second original run? I've got a CBS cased one loose, but have skipped the Coleco cased version looking at it as a 'non-original', or a repro of sorts. Any opinions?

So, that begs the question I guess-- is a telegames version considered a repro, or just a second original run? I've got a CBS cased one loose, but have skipped the Coleco cased version looking at it as a 'non-original', or a repro of sorts. Any opinions?

I have a very simple answer in cases like this...

If you have to ask, does it really matter?

I have a very simple answer in cases like this...

If you have to ask, does it really matter?

Pingvin, answering a question with a question isn't answering anything. :) And EVERYTHING matters... unless you're a Queen fan, then nothing really matters.

Point is, I was just curious from a collectible point of view. I'd say the CBS version is much rarer and therefore more desirable-- but that's probably because I own one that I'd say that. :) Was hoping to define the Telegames gray area for my own collecting pursuits.

Murph