IGNORED

Chuckwagon Atari 5200 went for $205

Parrothead

If I stop playing around on the forum and looking at complete 5200 games on eBay maybe I'd get some more listings on there today (more than my old eBay listings).

Arg I can get lazy at times. I need a reward of some sort, a carrot on a string. I suppose getting paid is nice, but I just want to watch Star Trek and play around online today. Better than yelling at people I guess... ha ha.

AX

If I stop playing around on the forum and looking at complete 5200 games on eBay maybe I'd get some more listings on there today (more than my old eBay listings).

Arg I can get lazy at times. I need a reward of some sort, a carrot on a string. I suppose getting paid is nice, but I just want to watch Star Trek and play around online today. Better than yelling at people I guess... ha ha.

AX

You are selling some of your games I think. How are the total item views looking?

AX

You are selling some of your games I think. How are the total item views looking?

Yes, they are selling. Everything looks good. Each listing as of last night was getting a few to ten hits, hadn't checked today. I'm going to try and list a few (goal of 10) in each catagory next.

AX

For a second, I thought you were talking about some ultra-rare 5200 version of CtCW. Still cool, though.

I check chasethechuckwagon.com all the time, and bid a lot. I love this site because, unlike eBay, I don't have to wade through a sea of famiclones to get to the good NES stuff. Also, because my workplace blocks access to eBay, but they have no clue about chuckwagon.

Dude, if your site ever goes public, I am SO buying some stock. : :cool:

Yes, they are selling. Everything looks good. Each listing as of last night was getting a few to ten hits, hadn't checked today. I'm going to try and list a few (goal of 10) in each catagory next.

AX

Thanks for listing all those PC engine cards. :)

Rick

AX

Rick

Coming up before the end of the month in no particular order (at least 10 of each):

Turbo Grafx 16 games

Complete PCE Games

Super CD PCE Games

Saturn Games

Master System Games

Genesis Games

2600 Games

5200 Games

7800 Games

SNES Games

NES Games

PC Games

DVD Movies

Odyssey 2 Games

Coleco Games

Consoles

Goal of 250 running by July 1st.

AX

AX

Rick

Coming up before the end of the month in no particular order (at least 10 of each):

Turbo Grafx 16 games

Complete PCE Games

Super CD PCE Games

Saturn Games

Master System Games

Genesis Games

2600 Games

5200 Games

7800 Games

SNES Games

NES Games

PC Games

DVD Movies

Odyssey 2 Games

Coleco Games

Consoles

Goal of 250 running by July 1st.

AX

AX - You are THE MAN ! Now, if all you other sellers post lots of things, maybe by months end we can get 600-800 auctions running. :)

We are getting a decent amount of traffic---if you guys are aware of Alexa.com and how it ranks websites, we are inching closer and closer to the top 100,000 websites in the world. We broke 1,000,000 in less than 3 months and daily averages have been fluctuating around 350,000 the lowest we've been to around 850,000. That is pretty amazing considering how short of time we have been online. And this is out of every website in the world.

Here is a link to try different websites you visit -- see where they rank and where the Chuckwagon ranks :)

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...echuckwagon.com

It fluctuates daily but on average we are moving up !!

Edited by Parrothead