IGNORED

MY 5% - 10% - 15% off SALE thegoldenax 7/01 - 7/08 ChaseTheChuckWagon.com

the.golden.ax

To stimulate sales for ChaseTheChuckWagon.com this week July 1st - July 8th I am offering a discount to all Atari Age members who buy at least one item using the "BUY NOW" option. This offer does not apply to auction style listings. This offer is open to all Atari Age forum members who purchase from me on Chasethechuckwagon.com

Buy one or two items and get 5% off the pre-shipping total for your order.

Buy three to five items and get 10% off the pre-shipping total for your order.

Buy six or more items and get 15% off the pre-shipping total for your order.

TO GET THIS DISCOUNT USE THE "BUY NOW" OPTION THEN EMAIL OR PM ME FOR ADJUSTED TOTAL.

I always charge actual postage cost for shipping to USA customers. For international customers I charge a slight handling fee to cover only the cost of packing materials (usually around $1 extra)

If you want something you don't see up, just PM me and I'll see if I can list it for you. I have a little bit of everything. Like or dislike any of my prices? Feel free to chime in here! I try to keep them all a great deal.

Thanks for looking!

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

hmmm It shows 11 Xbox games, but none show up. Strange..

That is strange? I am the Chuckwagon owner and am looking into this. First time I have seen this problem. Thanks for bringing to my attention :)

I was going to post this in the Chuck forum. There is need for a catagory # list (each catagory has a number).

When I did the bulk upload for the Odyssey II items, I guessed at the catagory # based on their being hundreds. But Odyseey II was actually a sub catagory of Odyssey and was a fifty. So the eleven items went into the Xbox catagory. They were manually edited for the correct catagory, but the qty for Xbox never changed back to zero. It's a little glitch in the system I guess. (Does this make me a beta tester?)

AX

That is strange? I am the Chuckwagon owner and am looking into this. First time I have seen this problem. Thanks for bringing to my attention :)

I was going to post this in the Chuck forum. There is need for a catagory # list (each catagory has a number).

When I did the bulk upload for the Odyssey II items, I guessed at the catagory # based on their being hundreds. But Odyseey II was actually a sub catagory of Odyssey and was a fifty. So the eleven items went into the Xbox catagory. They were manually edited for the correct catagory, but the qty for Xbox never changed back to zero. It's a little glitch in the system I guess. (Does this make me a beta tester?)

AX

I am working with my developer on this issue this week. I am seeing if we can get it modified.

AX

I am working with my developer on this issue this week. I am seeing if we can get it modified.

I believe this issue has been fixed. Anyone that wants to use the bulk uploader needs to email me to get a complete listing of category #'s. Then you should be good to go.

Edited by Parrothead

2600 Red Box Complete games from the personal collection (I'm upgrading to sealed)

Ohhhhh, I smell competition.......... ;)

You got a real good head start. Ive been drooling at your pictures in the new room.

AX

Be aware that it is a bad point in time to start a sealed collection! But otherwise I am not sure if there will be better days in future to start

with.......... :)