IGNORED

Need help with picture That goes next to post.

Sean39

Excellent pictures. Wonderful. I don't know if the surge protector is vintage, but then maybe it is. Anyways, lighting and all, I enjoyed them. I wish that I had a litte Atari nook like that.

><>RedBeard

/* Of course, my Atari nook would be messier, cartridges lying around and such. :-) */

HI everyone

Yes the Surge protector is Vintage. I have had that since the Mid 1980's....The Second Sio Cable Goes to a Atari XC12 Tape Recorder used on the XE

Computers. Sorry I did not get that in the picture. OK These pictures should show the XC12 tape recorder and my daughter playing PAC MAN...

I hope it looks Vintage to everyone...

Sean

post-17711-1215093809_thumb.jpg

post-17711-1215093910_thumb.jpg

post-17711-1215094011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sean39

HI

I don't know if they are Atari Flash Back II joysticks or not. These were extra joysticks sent to me,so not sure on that or not. I have a Atari Flash Back II

but those joysticks are still in the box with that system. These were sent to me other Atari stuff so I have no ideal what kind of joystick they are. I thought

they were Atari 2600 joysticks when I first saw them.......I use to have a Atari 2600 back in the mid 1970's around 1977, so it really hard for me to

remember what they looked like. Since my memory is really messed up from the accident....I was told the XE systems came with grey joysticks,but

are hard tp get a hold of them. If they did it would be nice to get a pair of the grey color joysticks,but that not a really big deal to me if I can't

get them.

Sean

HI

I don't know if they are Atari Flash Back II joysticks or not. These were extra joysticks sent to me,so not sure on that or not. I have a Atari Flash Back II

but those joysticks are still in the box with that system. These were sent to me other Atari stuff so I have no ideal what kind of joystick they are. I thought

they were Atari 2600 joysticks when I first saw them.......I use to have a Atari 2600 back in the mid 1970's around 1977, so it really hard for me to

remember what they looked like. Since my memory is really messed up from the accident....I was told the XE systems came with grey joysticks,but

are hard tp get a hold of them. If they did it would be nice to get a pair of the grey color joysticks,but that not a really big deal to me if I can't

get them.

Sean

Just the XE Game System would have had grey sticks. Not sure if they were sold separately. So black sticks are probably what any XE user would have used if they used an Atari stick.

I just noticed in the pic they look like they have an atari logo in the upper right corner which the old sticks didn't have. Pics still look great though.