IGNORED

Great 2600 Lots -- Don't Miss These!

Captain Beard

All-unique label variation lot!

Mystery lot of immeasurable value!

Come on folks, I need these to sell high! I've got my eye on a yacht and I'm only $150,000 shy of the down payment...

Mention AtariAge after you win and I'll throw in a rattle-y Hunt & Score or a Freeway with a chunk of the case missing -- your choice!

All-unique label variation lot!

Mystery lot of immeasurable value!

Come on folks, I need these to sell high! I've got my eye on a yacht and I'm only $150,000 shy of the down payment...

Mention AtariAge after you win and I'll throw in a rattle-y Hunt & Score or a Freeway with a chunk of the case missing -- your choice!

Your "All-unique label variation lot!" is presented purely tongue-in-cheek, I'm hoping!!! If not, and you sell these for big bucks, I'm going to have to break out my label maker and boxes of common dups!!! :D

--Timster--

Your "All-unique label variation lot!" is presented purely tongue-in-cheek, I'm hoping!!!

I hope so too! :ponder: :D

BTW - I decided not to mention it in the ad - 'cuz I lost the Certificate of Authenticity, wouldn't you know and it's just my luck - but those "hand-printed labels" were penned by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, in preparation for his upcoming role as Nolan Bushnell. True story... as far as you know. :cool:

If not, and you sell these for big bucks, I'm going to have to break out my label maker and boxes of common dups!!!

If these sell for big bucks, it's certain I'll have more posted quicker'n you can say, "L@@K!!! MUST SEE!"

My only regret is that I didn't put "MINT!" in the auction header... but there's really not enough writing on the labels to justify such a grade. ;)

Your "All-unique label variation lot!" is presented purely tongue-in-cheek, I'm hoping!!!

I hope so too! :ponder: :D

BTW - I decided not to mention it in the ad - 'cuz I lost the Certificate of Authenticity, wouldn't you know and it's just my luck - but those "hand-printed labels" were penned by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, in preparation for his upcoming role as Nolan Bushnell. True story... as far as you know. :cool:

If not, and you sell these for big bucks, I'm going to have to break out my label maker and boxes of common dups!!!

If these sell for big bucks, it's certain I'll have more posted quicker'n you can say, "L@@K!!! MUST SEE!"

My only regret is that I didn't put "MINT!" in the auction header... but there's really not enough writing on the labels to justify such a grade. ;)

LOL... good luck with 'em!

In a final-hours burst of PURE INSANITY, I have decided to add extra carts to the MYSTERY LOT (see 1st post) at no extra charge.

Suitably obnoxious-sized text has been added to the auction page to proclaim this loudly to the world.

This deal just got... well, um... way more... let's say, uh... dealier!

In a final-hours burst of PURE INSANITY, I have decided to add extra carts to the MYSTERY LOT (see 1st post) at no extra charge.

Suitably obnoxious-sized text has been added to the auction page to proclaim this loudly to the world.

This deal just got... well, um... way more... let's say, uh... dealier!

:rolling: