IGNORED

"unique" labeled games for sale?

Atari5200

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-ATARI-2600-LOT-Al...1QQcmdZViewItem

now my eye for 2600 stuff may be relatively untrained, since I don't really actively collect for it, I only ran across this pricing stuff that I'm going to be selling, but...these "unique" labels are home made??

Who's to say? Maybe they are rare prototypes or factory missprints... :ponder: :P

That's my auction and yes, they are all homemade. The listing is supposed to be part gag/part swipe at other eBay sellers and their goofy listings which declare everything is ULTRA-RARE and therefore priceless. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I started a thread about this and another listing in the auction section. Follow this link to read more.

Edited by Captain Beard

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-ATARI-2600-LOT-Al...1QQcmdZViewItem

now my eye for 2600 stuff may be relatively untrained, since I don't really actively collect for it, I only ran across this pricing stuff that I'm going to be selling, but...these "unique" labels are home made??

Who's to say? Maybe they are rare prototypes or factory missprints... :ponder: :P

That's my auction and yes, they are all homemade. The listing is supposed to be part gag/part swipe at other eBay sellers and their goofy listings which declare everything is ULTRA-RARE and therefore priceless. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I started a thread about this and another listing in the auction section. Follow this link to read more.

ah got ya. I knew some were obvious home made, but I didn't know if some where like PAL versions or what, 2600 is one system that though I have tons of systems and games, I truly know little about.