IGNORED

Impressive find at a flea market.

I went to the flea market off highway 92 Saturday on the way home from visiting a friend, and managed to snag four carts for the 8-bit for a total of $10. The games are as follows:

Soccer (Thorn EMI)

K-Razy Shoot-Out (K-Byte version, worth $25 alone apparently, rated R5 by DP)

Q*Bert

Frogger

I'm rather impressed with what I found.

Edited by NightSprinter

I went to the flea market off highway 92 Saturday on the way home from visiting a friend, and managed to snag four carts for the 8-bit for a total of $10. The games are as follows:

Soccer (Thorn EMI)

Q*Bert

Frogger

I am also quite impressed by those finds.

Soccer (Thorn EMI)

Oooh, that's a classic. A friend of mine kept his 130XE only to play it, basically, after he switched to the ST/TT line.

Didn't know there was a cart version...

Q*Bert

I think I have that one lying around, used to belong to my cousin's kids. I'll get it out and play it again, it's fun. I think it's one of the carts which I managed to crack, just to see how it was done.

Hey, for some reason it doesn't want to work on the 130XE... works fine on my 800XL, though.

Frogger

I went to the flea market off highway 92 Saturday on the way home from visiting a friend, and managed to snag four carts for the 8-bit for a total of $10.

Would that be highway 92 in Kennesaw (or maybe Acworth), Georgia? There used to be a guy there who sold mostly NES and SNES games, but had a decent selection of 2600 carts... I never saw any 8-bit stuff though.

Maybe 10-12 years ago I used to find Commodore 64 stuff there, but never Atari 8-bit.

So am I, especially if it's the same flea market I think it is.

I went to the flea market off highway 92 Saturday on the way home from visiting a friend, and managed to snag four carts for the 8-bit for a total of $10.

Would that be highway 92 in Kennesaw (or maybe Acworth), Georgia? There used to be a guy there who sold mostly NES and SNES games, but had a decent selection of 2600 carts... I never saw any 8-bit stuff though.

Maybe 10-12 years ago I used to find Commodore 64 stuff there, but never Atari 8-bit.

Heh.. Yeah its acworth.. heh. damn.. bad memories.. I cant believe you guys are actually talking about that place.. What a hick-fest...

Where exactly is this place?

Heh.. Yeah its acworth.. heh. damn.. bad memories.. I cant believe you guys are actually talking about that place.. What a hick-fest...

That's a most righteous avatar you have there MEtalGuy66... :lol:

I'm going to have to ask Carmel if he's got any ATRs of Vic-20 games... :lol:

Edited by dwhyte