IGNORED

Spy Vs. Spy For Atari 5200

ziggystar

Anyone out there have the programming skills needed to port the Atari 800 version of Spy Vs. Spy to the 5200? If so please let me know. I realize it is larger then 32KB, but with the latest in bank switching 5200 technology out there, I thought it might be possible.

If we can find a programmer, I can get the project officially endorsed and kicked off.

John Swiderski

Mean Hamster Software, Inc.

Anyone out there have the programming skills needed to port the Atari 800 version of Spy Vs. Spy to the 5200? If so please let me know. I realize it is larger then 32KB, but with the latest in bank switching 5200 technology out there, I thought it might be possible.

If we can find a programmer, I can get the project officially endorsed and kicked off.

John Swiderski

Any chance of Irta's Quest getting finished? That beta on the multicart was such a tease. :)

John Swiderski

Any chance of Irta's Quest getting finished? That beta on the multicart was such a tease. :)

Steve at classics seems to find away sometimes. Any chance Alley Cat could be ported?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll look at it, but I have a lot going on and can't make any promises. The MULE board would handle something like this, though. The rough part is modifying the game to use a different memory configuration. Hopefully SvS doesn't have self-modding code like MULE!

I could see the keypad coming in handy for this game: Instead of sorting through the different traps, you could just assign each one a number (don't know if the game could possibly be modified to work this way). Press the number for the trap, press again to set it. Simple!

I could see the keypad coming in handy for this game: Instead of sorting through the different traps, you could just assign each one a number (don't know if the game could possibly be modified to work this way). Press the number for the trap, press again to set it. Simple!

I know you can play using the 800 keyboard I don't how its setup. :ponder:

That would be cool.