IGNORED

WOW, thats 1 expensive repro!

Phantom

Mine looks a lot better than that piece.

Sweet, let's see a pic of the inside. :cool: :thumbsup:

BTW, mine sold 12 minutes after I posted and you really need to get rid of the dog turd fetish thing, it's disturbing some people. ;)

You have live miniature Chiwawa's in your carts. :-o :-o :-o :-o

I am calling the humane society. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Sad thing is.. you were probably sitting there thinking of a funny thing to say for about 20 minutes. Mission accomplished little buddy.. mission accomplished. Tell Grandma I say hi!

You have live miniature Chiwawa's in your carts. :-o :-o :-o :-o

I am calling the humane society. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Sad thing is.. you were probably sitting there thinking of a funny thing to say for about 20 minutes. Mission accomplished little buddy.. mission accomplished. Tell Grandma I say hi!

So ya where's that pic of the insides of your Parker Cart chicken shit?

If you check the buyers feedback, it looks like he recently bought a copy of this same game from Hozer's store. I guess he didn't like the quality.

Is there anybody who likes the quality?? Look at Hozer´s label!! It´s CRAPPY like hell.......eck06.gif

not just the labels sometimes ...

i ordered 50 carts from randy when i was doing the thrust plus special edition and had to replace several cases as some were so dirty that i couldn't sell them the way they looked ... plus he sent the games with a value even higher than what i payed (although i asked him to write a small value onto the custom declaration and the customs made me spend a lot more for "importing" the carts ... not mentioning the customs' notice about the games being stuck at their office, delayed about two weeks since the games actually arrived ... that was also one of the main issues with the delayed release/shipping of the game.

it's good to see that there is a lot more production options nowadays ...

for my labels i used Synthetic UV-Resistant Matte Laserprinter-Foil and printed on a big Xerox Laerprinter with high resolutions, at that time supposed to be the best printer on the market.

But you can even a normal injet printer and still make better lables than hozer ... just use high-quality paper, use the setting for that paper and most inkjet printer will automatically print with higher resolution (a lot of them like Canon's don't, if you are using the normal paper settings)

• 3 weeks later...

Received an extremely rude MSN message about paying a hundred for it when there's a 40 dollar one.

1) I liked this label better, it actually FITS with the other carts

2) You obviously don't understand Star Wars collectors. (ties into reason 1)

3) Who the hell looks up someone's profile just to send them rude messages. I don't frankly care how someone treated someone else on message boards. If the product is good and friendly, I'll use his services again.

And it looks like I'm the buyer of yours on Chase the Chuckwagon.

Ouch! Let us all know how long it lasts before it breaks on ya. :(

Lol, if you'd like I'll even pop it open and take the inside pic that's missing. Considering the price difference in raw materials of good components and crappy ones are very close; I'm expecting to just find an EPROM plugged into the board, with maybe a capacitor on it. Fact is; these parts are hard to screw up, so I'm guessing it'll last about 10 years or so.

I figure by then I'll have gotten around to sinking 500 bucks into my own eprom writer. But until then, the market bears what things are made available; my wife wanted an Ewok adventure. Two were on sale; one looked authentic and the other did not. These things really DO matter. If it were up to her, I don't think the game would ever actually get played. (Thankfully, it's not).

Nice to see the responses I've gotten on here have been polite, however.

While we're discussing Star Wars, anyone got an Arcade 2600 hey'd be willing to part with for a decent price? Cause if so I'd love to buy, and I'd like to do it through CTC soas to increase their usage stats; and there isn't currently one up. There's one on Ebay for a decent price, but I kinda wanna support my hometown, so to speak.

Just thought a headsup that someone's looking to buy may help.

2) You obviously don't understand Star Wars collectors. (ties into reason 1)

i would totally understand if you would make me an outstanding offer for the following shirt:

;)

Already got one, though mine is a different shade. ...and the wife doesn't let me wear it. *mutters* Buys it in my size, just to stick it in a crate. Sometimes I don;t understand Star Wars collectors either.

And speaking of ridiculous auctions:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/display....astlevania4ever

Is anyone THAT stupid? I can take labels off of my old NES games and call them prototypes as well. Who knew I had almost 10 thousand dollars worth of prototypes right in my livingroom?

My absolute favorite is this one:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000006874

Yeah cause we all know NEC made a whole lot of Nintendo games. Inside of SMB carts, or something.

You are new to classic games, aren't you? :)

...you're new to Japanese business practices, if you believe NEC ever contributed parts to Nintendo software. Nippon Electric and Nintendo have been despised rival companies since 1985 over a silly spat about phone service. There were some contractual obligations that ran well into the early 2000's, but none of it was involving anything for the Famicom, NES, nothing. NEC cut that off and started developing the PC Engine to embarass Nintendo. It was only very recently the companies made up; you'll find a lot of their stuff in the Wii.

That was the one I spotted first, and it made me look at the rest. That and a guy coming from the Netherlands? (Read: No personal international commerce theft laws of any kind) The Netherlands are second only to Nigeria in ripoff potential. (Ask a Western Union clerk sometime about which countries send up the red flags.The people living there generally have enough wealth they don't bother but uhh.. if someone from the Netherlands DOES screw you, you have no recompense of any kind.

That sorta throws the rest of the "prototypes" into doubt. Looks like they vaguely resemble prototypes, yes.. those are definitely eproms in the pictures... but if anyone is stupid enough to actually buy those, I believe the chances of anything ever arriving to you to be approximately zero.

I was being facetious about the labels off thing. It was poorly written parody about the type of person stupid enough to fall for a "prototype seller" from the Netherlands. If someone buys from this guy, I've got a few dozen other "prototypes" to sell them also.

(Although further investigation does show several of them looking like they still have remnants of commercial labels on... along with the suppose prototype ones, lol.)

Don't mistake this guy for the castlevania4ever you see on ebay. They're two different people.

Edited by SoheiFox

You are new to classic games, aren't you? :)

...you're new to Japanese business practices, if you believe NEC ever contributed parts to Nintendo software. Nippon Electric and Nintendo have been despised rival companies since 1985 over a silly spat about phone service. There were some contractual obligations that ran well into the early 2000's, but none of it was involving anything for the Famicom, NES, nothing. NEC cut that off and started developing the PC Engine to embarass Nintendo. It was only very recently the companies made up; you'll find a lot of their stuff in the Wii.

That was the one I spotted first, and it made me look at the rest. That and a guy coming from the Netherlands? (Read: No personal international commerce theft laws of any kind) The Netherlands are second only to Nigeria in ripoff potential. (Ask a Western Union clerk sometime about which countries send up the red flags.The people living there generally have enough wealth they don't bother but uhh.. if someone from the Netherlands DOES screw you, you have no recompense of any kind.

That sorta throws the rest of the "prototypes" into doubt. Looks like they vaguely resemble prototypes, yes.. those are definitely eproms in the pictures... but if anyone is stupid enough to actually buy those, I believe the chances of anything ever arriving to you to be approximately zero.

I was being facetious about the labels off thing. It was poorly written parody about the type of person stupid enough to fall for a "prototype seller" from the Netherlands. If someone buys from this guy, I've got a few dozen other "prototypes" to sell them also.

(Although further investigation does show several of them looking like they still have remnants of commercial labels on... along with the suppose prototype ones, lol.)

Don't mistake this guy for the castlevania4ever you see on ebay. They're two different people.

Not trying to be mean, but the guy selling those prototypes is a member of digitpress. Maybe you should address these not being authentic to him on that site. He goes by Simon Belmont or something like that.

Not trying to be mean, but the guy selling those prototypes is a member of digitpress. Maybe you should address these not being authentic to him on that site. He goes by Simon Belmont or something like that.

Point I was making is I don't think a guy from the netherlands, using the name "castlevania4ever" is the same as the guy from the UK named "castlevania4ever"; but he's sure trying to use the gimmick in pictures. (Wherever the hell he got those pictures.) I was asking if anyone was that stupid. It seems the answer is actually "If he were selling stuff cheaper, people would line up to get scammed"

since where on a parkerbrother's topic

I opened up a parkerbrother's colecovision Qbert ,,,,I had to brute force it open and even then after I broke it open I couldn't see a nice way of opening it????

Is there a way to open parkerbrothers colecovision carts without breaking it???

ohhhh and the guy that is selling the ewoks online the title is very misleading

since where on a parkerbrother's topic

I opened up a parkerbrother's colecovision Qbert ,,,,I had to brute force it open and even then after I broke it open I couldn't see a nice way of opening it????

Is there a way to open parkerbrothers colecovision carts without breaking it???

ohhhh and the guy that is selling the ewoks online the title is very misleading

razor blade the side of the cart where the two halves join. Be careful cause the cuts you can get need alot of stitches,..trust me.

Lol, if you'd like I'll even pop it open and take the inside pic that's missing.

You are in it for a big surprise, if you do. Make sure that you flush a couple 10 dollar bills down the toilet before you do.

And bring chihuahua repellent, apparently.

Lol, if you'd like I'll even pop it open and take the inside pic that's missing.

You are in it for a big surprise, if you do. Make sure that you flush a couple 10 dollar bills down the toilet before you do.

And bring chihuahua repellent, apparently.

I don't think you understand, the insides of that cart are gonna be a total mess as your seller doesn't have parker pcb's to make his games with hense why he negated to post pics of the insides.

I don't think you understand, the insides of that cart are gonna be a total mess as your seller doesn't have parker pcb's to make his games with hense why he negated to post pics of the insides.

Are you saying that because they weren't bought from you (or whoever people around here use) that they don't exist? PCB's aren't really hard to fabricate or acquire. Sunstone still has the Parker Brothers 2600 PCB sheets if you call and ask them. I could break apart one of my copies of Spiderman and do it myself, if I cared to take the time to tape up and etch a board.

Are you saying that because they weren't bought from you (or whoever people around here use) that they don't exist? PCB's aren't really hard to fabricate or acquire. Sunstone still has the Parker Brothers 2600 PCB sheets if you call and ask them. I could break apart one of my copies of Spiderman and do it myself, if I cared to take the time to tape up and etch a board.

no, no. I wasn't trying to upset you I was just refering to there only being one place to get the parker boards that is known of by some and I know for a fact that atarimaster26 is not welcome to get any of them cause he's been a total prick job to that person who gets them made. If your happy with your purchase thats all that matters but I really, really suggesyt you don't take it apart as it might be difficult to get it back together if it doesn't break while you take it apart in the first place.