IGNORED

Yars Halloween Costume - freaky

JustJeff2

All Rom hunter does is make a pile of the info that is already well known. His name should be Rom Organizer, that would be more acurate cause all the info his has is from someone else, none of it is from his time, effort or money spent. BUT the guy does a decent job putting the info everyone already knows in one place.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

All Rom hunter does is make a pile of the info that is already well known. He has not made one original signficant contrabution to the u earthing of any type of history of atari or finding anything anyone didn't already know and document. It's all just info taken from other users and other websites. Dude talks about want others to "save games" by dumping them and all that kinda shit and the dude has never bought a single proto to "save" a game, not once. Not found one document someone else didn't already submit, not interview a single person from the era and bring up any original information. Credit goes to him for talking the talk and making a pile of other peoples info but when it comes to walking the walk the dude can't even crawl.

and what do you do?

:?

i see ... making the effort to edit your post! :D

I edited the post before you made yours. Everything I had in the post originally does stand true, I just try my best to stay civil even with the posers. Sometimes I have to edit to do this. IF you want to see any of the work I've done look it up, I'm not the type to brag that often.