Games for the colecovision classics cart  

52 members have voted

1. 1. choose the 2 games to include with "Venture" on this cart

• Lady Bug
    • Mouse Trap
    • Space Panic
    • Space Fury

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

well we're getting very close to finishing Tempest Xtreem. So we are in the planning stages of our next project. it will be a colecovision Classics Cart with 3 games on it.

we have already decided to Do Exidy's Venture as the first game. but we are curious what you all would like to see as the other two.

Here is a list you all can choose from for this cart.

Lady Bug

MouseTrap

Space Panic (since the atari 8-bit "apple panic" sucked so bad)

Space Fury

Choose using the poll and feel free to post your comments and reasons that you like what you have chosen. =)

And Remember PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE TWO.

Edited by kjmann

bump again

Hi kjmann,

Ofcourse I'm not sure, but I think most of the people would prefer a finishing of the ports you folks currently are working on than starting another port.

If I speak for myself: I really love your Outrun port. So my idea is: do not start any other work, before this great project is finished.

And that might be the reason this topic is not getting the interest you would like....

Thanks for the good things Atlantis Games Group is doing!

Marius

I personally won't be looking to get involved with another project until Tempest Xtreem is done, and I will go and work on a few other things soon after. So it would probably be a few months before one of these projects will even go into the planning stages. I would like to finish up that Pitfall like thing I started. However, I did learn a few things about the Atari doing Tempest and doing future projects probably be much easier. Right now, we are looking to bring in a co-programmer to assist with new projects.

Space Panic and Mouse Trap.

I've never played Space Fury, so I couldn't vote for that. I actually like Apple Panic, but would love to see another version, especially on a cart. And Mouse Trap is sorely missing on the Atari 8-bits, and the 2600 version could surely be improved upon.

And while lady Bug is tempting, the 2600 homebrew is quite good enough to keep me from wishing for an 8-bit port.

So please, make it Space Panic and Mouse Trap. I know those two would be a lot of fun to play on the 8-bits.

Edited by littleman jack

thanks for all the great input guys. as Pete said, we won't be starting a new project until tempest is Done. Out run will get finished but the coder for it has a very tight work schedule so that is why it's talking as long as it is. hang in there guys. when we finish tempest we will do the coleco cart afterwords. =)

• 1 month later...

Bumpy lately....

I hope to have more work with Tempest done soon. We might be looking for a co-programmer or two to help get these projects out faster. I had problems with my PC and decided to take a summer break from these things. This is my first all machine language game and soon after will be working on a Super Mario Bros./Super Pitfall type side scroller with a jungle theme. This might come in different forms for several Atari 8-bit memory configurations. A cart for a 64K version and another version for Ataris with 128k or more. Maybe something for a 65816 driven machine as well.