IGNORED

"Dumbo's Flying Circus" now a ChaseTheChuckWagon.com auction!

Here's your only chance for likely the rest of your life. I'm selling "Dumbo" for the Atari 2600. This is the Atari/Disney merger that was never released, a prototype cartridge straight out of the Atari Lab in 1983.

Atari prototype Dumbo's Flying Circus EXTREMELY RARE!

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000004948

Now At $65.00 Ends: August 4, 2008 12:00:00 AM EDT

Interesting, this version doesn't appear to have been dumped. I wonder if it's the final NTSC version.

It's dated in between the first and the final versions. More of a work-in-progress? In playing it, the game seems pretty close to complete but it was still a number of months before the final.

If you look at the ones listed on atariproto.com; 5-5-83 is a NTSC late work-in-progress and 7-11-83 is a final PAL version. Going by the date it's possible the one you have is the final NTSC version.

Mitch

Would be great to have this one dumped.

8)

So why don't you buy the cartridge then?

Because everyone knows that Wonder will get it. ;)

I think Jose's endless wallet for once has nothing to do with someone not buying a game. Rom Organizer is just a leach who wants everyone else to buy and dump proto's as he would never put a single sent into his "hunting" hense why Jose's wallet is not a factor in this non-purchase.

Having your period again, Shawn?

Didn't Albert warn you about staying away from my posts unless you got something constructive to say?

Piss off, little Smurf.

8)

Your touched Rom Organizer.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Guys I'm sick of this bickering between you two. Act like the adults you are and grow up.

Tempest

Will do that, Matt.

I'll contact Albert about this.

Again.

* sigh *

Christ.

8)

Run to the Admin cause you don't like me typing out the truth?Too bad. Do you have any idea how many people PM me here on AA and thank me for calling you on your bullshit? Be it about you crying for JPEG's of other peoples carts or begging for BIN's of games you would never even try to buy yourself but expect others to share with you free of charge, the number has been at least as high as 10 users as of late that said I posted exactly what they wanted too but felt they had to bite their tounge and they just wanted to thank me for having the nads to call it how it is. Some of these people I don't even know that PM me with thanks for posting the honest to god's truth about you mister so called "hunter". So ya if your only recourse to the truth is running to papa cause you don't like the world around you so be it. At least I know I'm not a bold faced, cry baby liar like you are. Even if it's a harsh way to say it, what I say is the truth and nothing less.

All of this drama in a thread about a prototype. Geez :roll: Btw I wish Wonder luck in this auction. Wish I had the money he has to spend on prototypes.

Me too! But if I had wonders money it would only make for very expensive auction wars..lol.... And sorry about the drama, I just can't keep it in when I see the shit on the knees. But ya, it will be another great addition to the wonder hall of fame Im sure.