IGNORED

Cheap one :p

Phantom

As-is at this price for these loose, takes the cake!

Atari Game Lot

I just cant resist finding these idiotic listings when I am bored. :D

"I BOUGHT THESE YEARS AGO & DON'T PLAY THE GAMES SO I AM NOT POSITIVE THAT THEY WORK. I ASSUME THEY DO BUT NOT SURE! BUY IN AS IN CONDITION. THE EXTERIOR OF THE CARTRIDGES LOOK FINE I AM JUST NOT SURE HOW THESE THINGS WORK. I DO NOT HAVE THE BOXES & INSTRUCTIONS"

Why did you buy them if you don't play the games? Exterior looks great though!

They do , they really really do :P

Edited by Phantom

Maybe he had the carst graded... Then $125. is actually a bargain. ;)

You Mean Graded Like This?

What the hell is this exactly and whos grading these now?

It looks like a legit grading like comic books would have but the prices are unreal!

I checked his completed listings and he sold like one game, for a grand though, and it was an NES graded game. I have no clue if the game was rare but by his Prices, I would think someone got hosed!

Wouldnt you lose mega bucks by listing that many high priced items only to sell one?

I Think I am going to have this dude grade my games for insurance purposes. :P

Edited by Phantom

Maybe he had the carst graded... Then $125. is actually a bargain. ;)

It looks like a legit grading like comic books would have but the prices are unreal!

I checked his completed listings and he sold like one game, for a grand though, and it was an NES graded game. I have no clue if the game was rare but by his Prices, I would think someone got hosed!

Wouldnt you lose mega bucks by listing that many high priced items only to sell one?

AFA who grades toys has expanded and created a company called VGA Video Game Authority. VGA only grades video games. At the moment VGA is more popular for the NES where sealed collectors can pay outrageous prices.

so, I felt a little bad for the guy. I dropped him a note that there was no way he was going to get $125 for his carts, that they were worth maybe five bucks total. Messaged me back that he had no clue about them, and that he paid $50 for them "a while back". I see he did drop the price to $49.95 =D

so, I felt a little bad for the guy. I dropped him a note that there was no way he was going to get $125 for his carts, that they were worth maybe five bucks total. Messaged me back that he had no clue about them, and that he paid $50 for them "a while back". I see he did drop the price to $49.95 =D

Does no one research before they put video games up for sale? I guess there are those who also give them away but I think most without a clue see a Quadrun sell for $300 and say to themsleves

"hey, next time Im at a yard sale, Im gonna grab me some of those Atari Tapes :P

They are antiques now, if this Quadrun sold this well, Imagine What a popular Game like Pac-man would bring in! Only if I can find one now"

Edited by Phantom

Maybe he had the carts graded... Then $125. is actually a bargain. ;)

Yes, for insurance purposes I can support that. For the planet Earth's player/collectors purposes WTF?!?!