IGNORED

SOMETHING COOL YOU DUDES MIGHT LIKE! EBAY!

so_tough!

wow that is cool. did anyone see the docking station this seller has also? never seen that before.

thanks so_tough! if you had posted it in the auctions forum i never would have seen it as i rarely go in there.

wow that is cool. did anyone see the docking station this seller has also? never seen that before.

thanks so_tough! if you had posted it in the auctions forum i never would have seen it as i rarely go in there.

thats why I put it here :)

Your right that docking station is bad ass. Never seen onw of those before.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

was anyone at atari age the lucky winner?

:lol:

I wonder...

After clicking on the link for the auction, I don't have to wonder anymore whether it went to a good home or not. :)

I hope he just makes sure that the seller doesn't ship it only in that original box it came in and adds at least another layer or two for protection.

ps - Congrats to a great guy on a neat item if he reads this thread. ;)

Edited by Chickybaby

Your right that docking station is bad ass. Never seen onw of those before.

Crap, is it a big box you stick cartridges in, and then a switch to toggle the different games on? I can't get the auction you're referring to to come up, but I saw such a device at a flea market a few months ago. I had no idea silly, useless Atari accessories could be worth so much money, so I put no thought into it. Damn.