IGNORED

CTCW auctions, 200+ 2600 games R!-R7s ending within 24 hours plus lots more

brucebidder

I have alot of new loose 2600 games listed and they all are cleaned and guaranteed, some great titles check them out and as always cheap fast shipping rates and always boxed and packed no bubblemailers here... Any questions jsut ask...

Atari Loose Carts:

Also I will be listing several hundred more loose Atari 2600 this week and will follow the same shipping structure as before. THe last time I did these loose I listed over 250 and sold almost 200 of those with great success. SO I put togehther a second batch of loose carts so keep an eye out....

I am only charging actual shipping costs and I went through all options to find the best deals and the cost along with multiple purchases is as follows:

1 Cart 2.90

2-3 Carts 4.00

4-5 Carts 5.00

6-10 Carts 7.50

up to 30 Carts 10.25

up to 60 Carts 13.50

All Carts will be shipped in a box, no bubble mailers will be used and the games will be shipped via USPS either first class, Parcel, or Flat Rate.

I will be listing about another 150 tomorrow night too.

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/sites/brucebidder/

Also if you see anything your interested and want to inquire about packaging items together at a discount let me know. Everything is negotiable, within reason, but only through the CW.

Bruce

Edited by brucebidder

Well this post is two fold one to bump my items and second to say there are over 800 items up for auction right now on the CW so some of you guys might want to check it out... A whole bunch of NIntendo prototypes and some pretty sweet Dreamcast stuff and sega stuff, all not mine....

Anyway I listed a whole bunch of Intellivision games and some Bally stuff and some Odyssey stuff. THought if anyone was interested you could check it out. Any questions just ask either here or on the CW forums or via PM or whatever. Thanks everyone and I hope you have a good day...

Plus you can check out my second attempt at my homepage. Its a little better than before. I am slowing relearning all my webpaging and coding I haven't touched in 8 years. :)

Also if you see anything your interested and want to inquire about packaging items together at a discount let me know. Everything is negotiable, within reason, but only though the CW.

Bruce

Now thats a gaming room. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Added some more items yesterday and today a nice Intellivision system and intellivoice and 17 boxed games, a boxed intellivoice, a working Lynx and a copy games for playing and a bunch of INTV games check it out here for a list of everything about 90 auctions:

IF you want to check stuff out individually here a few of the highlights and don't forget I allow offers so if you want to negotiate a price I'll listen:

Atari Lynx System Model 1 with two games, works great, a nice playing unit

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000006605

Starting At $22.99 Ends: August 15, 2008 11:03:30 PM EDT

Intellivision Intellivoice system in box CIB with 3 Voice games boxed CIB

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000007093

Starting At $30.00 Ends: August 18, 2008 11:00:00 PM EDT

**SEALED** Intellivision Game Masters of the Universe He Man boxed CIB R6

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000007095

Starting At $49.99 Ends: August 18, 2008 11:05:00 PM EDT

Edited by brucebidder

Just wanted to let everyone know what great condition the cart (box, overlays and manual) I got, from Bruce, was in.

It was exactly how it was described and better than I expected! Now if he only had the last few carts I need to complete my collection, I'd buy them from him! :)

Thanks again Bruce. World Series Baseball is happily living in my collection ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUmping as I added over 100 loose Atari carts...

I jsut listed a little over a 100 loose Atari 2600 games of various publishers, some cool variants and some awesome shipping prices. These auctions are geared towards people looking for loose 2600 games to add to their collection without spending a fortune. Most of the auctions at at a buck or less. The shipping rates are also really nice they are as follows:

Atari Loose Carts:

I am only charging actual shipping costs and I went through all options to find the best deals and the cost along with multiple purchases is as follows:

1 Cart 2.90

2-3 Carts 4.00

4-5 Carts 5.00

6-10 Carts 7.50

up to 30 Carts 10.25

up to 60 Carts 13.50

All Carts will be shipped in a box, no bubble mailers will be used and the games will be shipped via USPS either first class, Parcel, or Flat Rate.

Also if you see anything your interested and want to inquire about packaging items together at a discount let me know. Everything is negotiable, within reason, but only through the CW.

Bruce

Bump

Added some new games and also the following:

I set up a raffle on the chuckwagon with Shawn and Socal Mikes approval if you would like to purchase a ticket here it is:

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000012683

I wanted to set this up for people that wanted to donate something but were unable to be in the bidding for the one of a kind game. Plus you get a chance at a nice little package.

Also some questions and answers you may have:

1. How much of what I donate actually goes to Isaiah?

A: 100%, I am donating this system and paying for free shipping within the US. Once you buy a ticket or number of tickets, I will email you an invoice and supply you with Shawn’s paypal address so you can send payment directly to him, so the money is never actually to be in my possession and so Paypal doesn’t double dip in the donation.

2. Will you ship outside the US if I win the raffle?

A: Yes international donations are welcome, the only thing I ask is that you cover any cost above 25.00 for shipping ie. Shipping cost 50.00, I cover 25.00 you pay 25.00.

3. I already sent a donation to Shawn before I saw this auction am I still eligible?

A: Yes if you already paypaled Shawn an amount, simply buy that many tickets and make sure you let me know you already paid Shawn, I will check with him and add your tickets to the til.

4. What will happen to excess money made over the price of a WII?

A: The excess if any will go to purchase some games or other items Isaiah may need.

Any other questions just shout me a PM.

-Bruce

IMHO I would put that the auction is for lil Isaiah in the title of the thread. ;)

I'm glad to see this is taking off and you can be sure that I am gonna purchase a raffle ticket or two - it's always fun and it's even better that it's for that absolutely adorable kid.

I'm glad I don't live closer since I would probably spoil him almost as much as I love seeing Beans face when she learns something new.

I encourage everyone to join in besides (again IMHO) brucebidder is an amazing guy and great to deal with!

ALot of Atari auctions ending this weekend with a whole lot of bids. So if you were looking at any of the loose games get a bid in as alot of them will be gone after this weekend.

Hopefully I will have some new items up also, some more nice 2600 games some more rare than what was listed the last time...

Bruce ;)

PS. Rick no there won't be any Bomb Assault NTSC listed..... :razz:

I just listed about 37 lynx games lots starting at 4.99. I checked prices on ebay and the top 2 Lynx sellers on the web and set starting bids well below the lowest prices I could find for the same or similiar item. So this is a chance to get some Lynx games CIB at a good price. SOme of my all time favorites are up for auction here xenophobe, Lemmings, NFL Football, Paperboy, and many many others. As always my shipping prices are very reasonable. I am charging 3.50 for the first game and for any combined auctions you pay actual shipping price plus a buck for supplies and gas. So to be clear if you buy say 6 games, and the shipping cost comes to 5.65 then you would only pay 6.65 total. As always I am a strong believer in not profiting from shipping. ALso the games will all be shipped in cardboard boxes with padding, so they will arrive the way they are in the listings. THis is hopefully a great opportunity for everyone to get some of those games you have been missing for a great price. Also I allow offers on all my auctions so if you think hte price is to high shoot me an offer, a feature I love on the CTCW....

Atari Loose Carts:

Also I will be listing several hundred more loose Atari 2600 this week and will follow the same shipping structure as before. THe last time I did these loose I listed over 250 and sold almost 200 of those with great success. SO I put togehther a second batch of loose carts so keep an eye out....

1 Cart 2.90

2-3 Carts 4.00

4-5 Carts 5.00

6-10 Carts 7.50

up to 30 Carts 10.25

up to 60 Carts 13.50

Bruce

:)