IGNORED

how much did I overpay for this?

dantheratman

well, I saw this the other day and always wanted.... so couldnt resist, ebay and booze def. dont mix. What is the going rate for a copy in this condidtion??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=020

The highest I have seen a boxed one go for is $67.50. So you broke the record by $32.00. If it is any solace. My guess is the stash is probably dried out by now and in a few years it will probably be worth what you paid for it.

ok, thanks for the input guys. I just havent seen too many totally completes lately and jumped on this one. I will learn from this mistake.... LOL

Its an investment. As time goes on all the old tyme items like this should increase in value so in the end you did okay. Well this is the defense I use with my wife when I buy more Atari Items on e-bay.

ok, thanks for the input guys. I just havent seen too many totally completes lately and jumped on this one. I will learn from this mistake.... LOL

Its an investment. As time goes on all the old tyme items like this should increase in value so in the end you did okay. Well this is the defense I use with my wife when I buy more Atari Items on e-bay.

Yeah. Don't worry bout it. I have seen stuff go high and the same item go low. In basically the same condition and being complete. Either way I know you'll take care of it a little better knowing you paid a little more than normal to keep it in awesome condition. :D