IGNORED

WTF? Halloween WTF?

CPUWIZ

Thank merciful heaven my better half didn't see this. She hinted she was going to get me this or a similarly rare cart for xmas. After seeing this I have laid down a moratorium on purchases without running it by me. $305.??? I would like a copy... Like. For $305. I am happier not to have it.

Because I keep track highest prices on items I have actually been keeping track of this guy. He has been spending double and triple for games he does not have. I can also tell you who the second highest bidder is. A guy who goes by the handle of Flavorparfait. What is happenning is that both have jumped into the hobby head first at the same time. Both either A)Have limited knowledge of the Atari 2600 price market and have a ton of money or B) Both are in some kind of pride match for anything they don't have and have a ton of money.

Interesting here is another Halloween that went for $152. Strange how recently Halloween is now more expensive than Quadrun

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-RARE-Halloween-At...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by homerwannabee

Because I keep track highest prices on items I have actually been keeping track of this guy. He has been spending double and triple for games he does not have. I can also tell you who the second highest bidder is. A guy who goes by the handle of Flavorparfait. What is happenning is that both have jumped into the hobby head first at the same time. Both either A)Have limited knowledge of the Atari 2600 price market and have a ton of money or B) Both are in some kind of pride match for anything they don't have and have a ton of money.

Interesting here is another Halloween that went for $152. Strange how recently Halloween is now more expensive than Quadrun

I've noticed this about this guy also. When he wants it he usually gets it. I wonder if my boxed copy will go for about $600-$700? Nah. Would it? :ponder:

I've noticed this about this guy also. When he wants it he usually gets it. I wonder if my boxed copy will go for about $600-$700? Nah. Would it? :ponder:

Well a similar thing happened with Rescue Terra I a while back. A couple loose ones went for over $300 just like this if I recall. But then the boxed copies of this game were between $300 to $400 after the big sells.

Edited by homerwannabee

What was this guys ebay name. I can't find a listing for Flavorparfait. :?