IGNORED

Possibly bad seller is now a horrible seller

SEgamer

I say "possibly" because he might not have signed on in the past couple of days to check his messages from me. Good thing he takes money orders, or else I would have paid for it by now.

This is what he's selling:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Vectrex-Video-...1QQcmdZViewItem

And this is what I won a few days ago (yes, it's under ebay motors):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...185469&rd=1

They have the exact same pictures, so I'm guessing it's two auctions for the same system and games (they were both going at the same time, shouldn't he have noticed?)

Anyway, I didn't even realize that he was selling another one ( I think it was because it was under ebay motors, and it would only show his items in ebay motors). I've tried contacting him twice since I won the item, but nothing yet. He could be waiting until this one goes and sells it to whichever auction goes for the highest. That, or he simply hasn't logged on in the past couple of days.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those that might be watching/waiting to bid on it.

Edit: He sent me an invoice after my first message yesterday and added $9 to the shipping charges...

Edited by SEgamer

I say "possibly" because he might not have signed on in the past couple of days to check his messages from me. Good thing he takes money orders, or else I would have paid for it by now.

This is what he's selling:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Vectrex-Video-...1QQcmdZViewItem

And this is what I won a few days ago (yes, it's under ebay motors):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...185469&rd=1

They have the exact same pictures, so I'm guessing it's two auctions for the same system and games (they were both going at the same time, shouldn't he have noticed?)

Anyway, I didn't even realize that he was selling another one ( I think it was because it was under ebay motors, and it would only show his items in ebay motors). I've tried contacting him twice since I won the item, but nothing yet. He could be waiting until this one goes and sells it to whichever auction goes for the highest. That, or he simply hasn't logged on in the past couple of days.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those that might be watching/waiting to bid on it.

Edit: He sent me an invoice after my first message yesterday and added $9 to the shipping charges...

I have had this happen to me quite a bit lately too. They are trying to recoup their fees at the end by tacking on more to the shipping and HANDLING. Dang. If I charge everyone $9 just to take it to the Post Office I'd make a decent profit on everything I'd sell. But I'm not petty like that. Just refuse to pay. That wasn't the shipping charge offered in the listing so you have that option if you want. Plus he can't neg ya. If he put a Unpaid Item Strike on you it wouldn't matter because he did not run a clean auction. 676.gif

Well I know I'm not going to pay even if he responds (maybe if he'll accept paypal since I'd at least have some secure form of payment. keyword "maybe"). If anyone does win the auction that ends today, I'm going to notify them of the situation. I'll give him a few more days to respond, and if he doesn't then he's getting a big ol' negative.

And if he does report me for an unpaid item then oh well, I can turn around and report him.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this guy has enough time to put up an Unpaid Item dispute with me instead of answering any of the 4 messages I sent him :x. Hopefully he'll respond in this dispute, but I doubt it. I haven't done anything yet. In fact I forgot all about it, but from the looks of it he really wants me to report him and give him a negative.