IGNORED

Lucked out on this one.

hhwolfman

Wow. Just Wow. Hopefully you've already contacted him and explicitly said to put the atari box in another box. It's sad, but you almost have to assume that the guy is a total idiot. :| If it arrives as expected, that's a great score!

Hex.

[ Needs a break from computers and will now go play with some toys... ]

Wow. Just Wow. Hopefully you've already contacted him and explicitly said to put the atari box in another box. It's sad, but you almost have to assume that the guy is a total idiot. :| If it arrives as expected, that's a great score!

Hex.

[ Needs a break from computers and will now go play with some toys... ]

I all ready received It I did tell the seller to pack it good. The box was important to me. Guess what? They just wrapped it in brown paper. :x I was very lucky it arrived unharmed. :)

Neg! Neg! Neg!

Then what kind of feedback would you leave if it had arrived damaged?

In my view, this warrants a neutral, not a neg.

Yes, it's a small dilemma.

Positive=happy

Neutral=meh

Negative=unhappy

He sounded unhappy to me.

Still, he didn't say whether he offered to pay extra, to cover the outer box and/or extra weight, and it did arrive unharmed...

And besides, he got a deal.

But it arrived undamaged no thanks to the seller, it could've been smashed or with holes for all he did, so it should be up to luck whether he winds up with a neut or a neg?

That crap drives me up the wall. With anything you sell on Ebay, it is pretty much standard procedure to put it in a box when you ship it so it arrives undamaged. I do not understand why people think that items like this should be any different. Most of the time people are only bidding due to the fact that the box is included. I got brown papered on a nice NES Action set shipping from Canada. Needless to say, it is no longer nice. At least the dude refunded me half of my money. Anyhow, I would give him a neutral with a buyer beware in the comment.