IGNORED

White label Burgertime in this lot!

CPUWIZ

Not mine.™

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170244821676

Don't see that very often.

Am I crazy or isn't that an INTV game?

Nope, its an M-network game, most games came as both a white label, and a black label. The white labels are rarer with some games, in this case, its one of the more rarer white labeled games.

Bah, show me a white label Frogs 'n Flies instead.

I know I've had at least 4 white label Frogs'n'Flies over the years. I can't ever recall having a white label BurgerTime.

Next time you have a white Frogs and Flies let me know. ;)

I've seen white Burgertime on eBay occasionally, but white Frogs and Flies once. I'd be curious what the label variation collectors like Crunchy have seen more frequently.

Not mine.™

It does look like an INTV cart to me. The M Network carts usually have a fat base to them so they can fit into the Atari slot. White label INTV Burgertimes are fairly common.

I agree after looking at it more closely it does have the same type of slanting as an INTV cart.

Not mine.™

Am I crazy or isn't that an INTV game?

Crazy, INTV has a yellow label with red text..

... there is also a white label INTV version. There are 4 on ebay right now. If this were an Atari game with the base part missing, the contacts would be sticking out of the bottom of the cart.

I agree after looking at it more closely it does have the same type of slanting as an INTV cart.

Probably because they are the one and the same. :ponder:

Maybe I am wrong on this one, anything is possible. If I am, it makes the white Burgertime even more rare. :P

Oh yeah, I had never noticed that the case to an INTV (or M Network) Atari cart is an Intellivision case with an extra hood snapped on.

I agree with Horseboy, if that were an Atari board inside, the edge connector would be plainly visible from the angle of that pic.

Or you can scroll down to see the full view of the cart...

:P ;) :D

Oh yeah, I had never noticed that the case to an INTV (or M Network) Atari cart is an Intellivision case with an extra hood snapped on.

I agree with Horseboy, if that were an Atari board inside, the edge connector would be plainly visible from the angle of that pic.

I think you are confusing what he is saying. He was talking about the full view of the cart. He is saying if it was an Atari game missing the bottom piece, then the edge connectors would be sticking out. I think maybe CPUWIZ didn't see the full cart picture or something because it is clearly an INTV game.

Bah, show me a white label Frogs 'n Flies instead. :lust: I've only ever seen one on eBay once, but I don't shop eBay anymore so if more have turned up I don't know. That is a hard to find one. :x

I hear ya, brother.

I just checked my shelf, and there sits an INTV Burgertime. I don't even remember getting it.

But I've been searching for an INTV Frogs N' Flies for years and years and have NEVER seen one. I need 8 loose game to complete the collection, of which 6 of them a very rare, 1 is white Frogs 'n Flies and 1 is blue label Skiing. I can deal with the very rare games, and will get them whenever I find the $. But these two label variations are now getting kind of annoying.

That's the view I was talking about. :cool:

Edited by lemoncurry

Bah, show me a white label Frogs 'n Flies instead. :lust: I've only ever seen one on eBay once, but I don't shop eBay anymore so if more have turned up I don't know. That is a hard to find one. :x

I hear ya, brother.

I just checked my shelf, and there sits an INTV Burgertime. I don't even remember getting it.

But I've been searching for an INTV Frogs N' Flies for years and years and have NEVER seen one. I need 8 loose game to complete the collection, of which 6 of them a very rare, 1 is white Frogs 'n Flies and 1 is blue label Skiing. I can deal with the very rare games, and will get them whenever I find the $. But these two label variations are now getting kind of annoying.

Yeah, Blue label Skiing is a bitch. I have it CIB, but it was the only one I ever saw on eBay too.

Try Atari2600.com. They have shrinkwrapped barcoded Skiing boxes. It's a catch 22 though. They won't break the shrinkwrap on their Skiing boxes to check (I don't blame 'em). As far as I know every late release came in a barcoded box, but not every barcoded box has a late release. Some were stuffed with the regular carts during the transistion. Still your best bet for one of these though until their stock dries up.

Skiing is without a doubt the rarest blue label though. Still just rated at a three. All the rest are easy to find.