IGNORED

Is this legit?

ninermaniac

So, BBSB can be made into a cart it is just that Bill H. at Big Five has not given permission in the past?

Yes it is technically possible to make a repro of BBSB. IIRC Bill declined to offer a run of carts from him (or license the cart), and has asked people not to make repros.

Edited by remowilliams

So, BBSB can be made into a cart it is just that Bill H. at Big Five has not given permission in the past?

Yes it is technically possible to make a repro of BBSB. IIRC Bill declined to offer a run of carts from him (or license the cart), and has asked people not to make repros.

What's the technical wizardry in Bounty Bob Strikes Back that makes it difficult to put on a cartridge?

What's the technical wizardry in Bounty Bob Strikes Back that makes it difficult to put on a cartridge?

It has 2 bankswitched 16K Atari 2600 ROM's in it and a 8K fixed ROM.

Someone has to report it for it to get pulled. Does the copyright owner of Meteorites not want it repro'd like the owner of BBSB does not want, as mentioned here?:

IIRC Bill declined to offer a run of carts from him (or license the cart), and has asked people not to make repros.

If you think a game should be pulled off eBay, report it.

Regular case, super crappy label, 15 available. Unknown seller.

Oh well, on the outside chance anyone plunked down $75 for one, please post a picture of the innards if you can. :)

Oh, and I recently heard there was something LEGITimately interesting going on behind the scenes with BBSB. :ponder:

Steve

Oh well, on the outside chance anyone plunked down $75 for one, please post a picture of the innards if you can. :)

Oh, and I recently heard there was something LEGITimately interesting going on behind the scenes with BBSB. :ponder:

Steve

I will. :ponder:

Allan

Was the BBSB in question in an Atari case or what? Who was the seller?

I completely missed seeing it.

Steve

I don't know the seller but I know that color on the label.

Allan