IGNORED

atari 2600 malagai on ebay!

ismokeblunts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320285429924

just saw this pop up as a free listing today, what do you guys think? is this legit?

This is your auction? Why have you posted on many forums?

Its a fake and the seller has sucky feedback who cares!

Someone who might not know better. The person still has not responded back to me. It is a rare cart and I would love to have one.

But I think this is fake. HHW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very first sentence in auction "Up for auction is a collector quality copy of Malagai."

Its a COPY

Ahh sorry, I didn't see that. If I would have never, would have posted. Sorry nothing to see here. Move along. Traden N, You are usually pretty clear headed. I was wondering why ya got riled up. :roll: :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very first sentence in auction "Up for auction is a collector quality copy of Malagai."

Its a COPY

Ahh sorry, I didn't see that. If I would have never, would have posted. Sorry nothing to see here. Move along. Traden N, You are usually pretty clear headed. I was wondering why ya got riled up. :roll: :P

I missed that too. I don't know if I'm just in my own little world of Canada here, but we often use "copy" interchangable with "I got one of" and not meaning a fake. Yes I also use it to mean "I made a copy of", but in this case it's a little vague to me. Maybe it's just me I don't know.

I just mailed the seller to see if he responds. I live right on the border of Venice and asked if it would be possible to get a look. I have a feeling I'll never get a response.

I just hope some poor noob doesn't get burned too bad.