IGNORED

Any gaming expos/conventions upcoming?

Metal Ghost

Hey there everyone....I was wondering: are there any gaming events coming up in mid- to late-September? I'm going to be on the road, and figured that if anything was going on, I'd might as well stop by. But I haven't found anything yet. I wish my travel arrangements coincided with PAX, but oh well, maybe next year!

But anyway, yea, if someone knows of an upcoming show, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd let me know.

Thanks!

Well, I'm heading out to Portland, OR (I'm bummed that my travels aren't coinciding with the show out there!), but I can make side trips. Or even better, since I'm willing to travel on the weekend, whatever money I save on airfare for doing so I can put back into travelling on a side trip, so really almost anywhere in the continental US would be alright.

Well, I'm heading out to Portland, OR (I'm bummed that my travels aren't coinciding with the show out there!), but I can make side trips. Or even better, since I'm willing to travel on the weekend, whatever money I save on airfare for doing so I can put back into travelling on a side trip, so really almost anywhere in the continental US would be alright.

If you are headed that way, look for the user group in Chicago. They are called SCATS I think. Just Google Chicago and Atari and see what comes up. Also check the Atariage main site to see what is going on. I am in Texas so I really don't know what goes on in Portland!

• 2 weeks later...

The ECCC Commodore Show will be happening in Chicago in late September (27th to be exact):

http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc/

The last two years have been incredible, with plenty of vendors, presentations, and even Jeri Ellsworth herself. :)

I'm actually surprised that Macbeth hasn't already started promoting the show. He usually has a post up by now. :?

The ECCC Commodore Show will be happening in Chicago in late September (27th to be exact):

http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc/

The last two years have been incredible, with plenty of vendors, presentations, and even Jeri Ellsworth herself. :)

I'm actually surprised that Macbeth hasn't already started promoting the show. He usually has a post up by now. :?

I updated the Events page here, but missed this one. Boy, that's a bare bones website! I'll add this event to the page.

http://www.atariage.com/features/events/index.php

..Al