IGNORED

Heads Up ! SMURFS ChaseTheChuckwagon.com Exclusive Limited Release Game

Parrothead

When the Chuckwagon first went on line back in March, Shawn Sr. said "It will never work". Not to long after making that comment he decided to register and has since taken that quote back. In fact, he asked if he could sell a game he had been working on exclusively on the Chuckwagon. Of course I said, "awesome". And a few months later, he has his game complete and is offering it up NOW on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com.

He has 10 available and so far they have been selling like crazy and only a few left. I barely had enough time to even make you all aware of it.

So here it is :

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi...item=0000007279

I want to thank Shawn for having this idea of a Chuckwagon Exclusive and I hope that this will be one of many more to come over the years from Shawn! Thanks Man!!

Edited by Parrothead

For the record:

25 minutes in and out of 10 carts, two remain. For Shawn Sr.

CPU has 1 left out of 10(?)

This won't last an hour.

Hex.

[ " Warm us up and watch us blow! " --Veruca Salt; Volcano Girls ]

There were only 4 left 20 minutes before he made this thread. They have been up for a couple of hours now. They are going like hotcakes though.

Ack! I can't do time math. Your'e right, I looked at the wrong things for reference. Okay.. These probably won't last till the end of _this_ hour. :D

EDIT: It's over! Until the next feeding frenzy....

Hex.

[ Is always late for stuff... perhaps this incident suggests why. :P ]

Edited by hex65000

All invoices have been sent. All where sold quick, lets hope they are paid for just as fast. :)

4 paid and 6 more to go! Thanks guys! The profits on this are helping to put a few bucks towards the retarded price of my new fridge.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Shawn, if you make another batch please hold one for me too. I didn't even have a chance as I got home from work, and they are all gone.

As soon as the 5 folks that need to pay have paid I'll look into getting more boards to make another batch of 10 but after them thats it.

All invoices have been sent. All where sold quick, lets hope they are paid for just as fast. :)

4 paid and 6 more to go! Thanks guys! The profits on this are helping to put a few bucks towards the retarded price of my new fridge.

I'm glad I paid right away. A man without a fridge is like a day without sunshine!!

:D

Thanks again Shawn.

I'm glad I paid right away. A man without a fridge is like a day without sunshine!!

:D

Thanks again Shawn.

Oh I have a fridge, it's just a hunk of junk from like '85 and I plan on droping a load of cash on a new one this thursday. Fridge is the last of my home applicances to be purchased new. Now my house is all brand new appliances. Kinda proud of that as for years I had second hand ones from family or newspaper buys.

Shawn, if you make another batch please hold one for me too. I didn't even have a chance as I got home from work, and they are all gone.

As soon as the 5 folks that need to pay have paid I'll look into getting more boards to make another batch of 10 but after them thats it.

That'd be great. Just let me know. :D

Hey bud I PM ya a question. :)