IGNORED

Mini ColecoVision : Serial Number "001"

doubledown

Amazingly the auction had about 600 hits thoughout the first 5 days total, then it got 1200 on the 6th day, and now another 600+ so far today. Too bad there haven't been any new bids on it in 3 days. :(

The bids will come in the last few seconds..... :)

Just checked out the link. That manual is awesome!

It took me about 5 hours to make the manual. I started with the original as a template and tried to replecate it as true as possible. I changed the pics, which had to be done, and took out all the crap about the RF hookup and created new pages for the new composite and s-video jacks and all the other new user-interfacing components. Anywhere where the ON/OFF "switch" was refered to, I had to change it to "button", stuff like that.

I'm surprised that with 80 watchers there were only a couple bids at the last seconds. Oh well, whatta ya gonna do!

Can anybody explain to me how/why you send an "eCheck" through PayPal, and why I always get bidders who send them. It's almost like an instant payment through PayPal, but you get to wait a week for funds to clear like a check. What the hell. I thought the whole point of PayPal was "instant" payments. :x

I'm surprised that with 80 watchers there were only a couple bids at the last seconds. Oh well, whatta ya gonna do!

Can anybody explain to me how/why you send an "eCheck" through PayPal, and why I always get bidders who send them. It's almost like an instant payment through PayPal, but you get to wait a week for funds to clear like a check. What the hell. I thought the whole point of PayPal was "instant" payments. :x

eChecks are used when the funds in a Paypal user's account are insufficient to cover a payment. If such a Paypal account is linked to a real bank account, Paypal will withdraw the required amount directly from that bank account automatically, but that takes a few days to get processed. At 440$ (plus shipping?), it's hardly surprising that an eCheck is necessary. :)

eChecks are also required when a bank transfer is not backed up with a credit card.

The CC is what makes a bank withdrawal "instant" as they can charge it if the funds don't clear.

They probably put a hold for that amount on the card until it does...

I see. Seems pretty lame to me. :roll:

eChecks are also required when a bank transfer is not backed up with a credit card.

The CC is what makes a bank withdrawal "instant" as they can charge it if the funds don't clear.

They probably put a hold for that amount on the card until it does...

I see. Seems pretty lame to me. :roll:

Well, from a buyer's point of view, it's a good thing to have eChecks. Otherwise, if you have a Paypal account with no credit card attached (bank account only), you'd need to transfer funds into your Paypal balance repeatedly and monitor your balance like a hawk, and that would be a nightmare because it takes a long time to "upload" money to your Paypal balance. Roughly twice as long as it takes to process an eCheck, in fact. I know because I did both recently. :)