IGNORED

Why are people bidding so much for this item?

AJ_Maine_Man

Maybe I'm outta touch, but I don't find that THAT unreasonable. I mean, I was happy to get a CV w/4 games for $50 couple of years ago.

This is comming with 31 games. At the current price ($182.50), if you factor in the console value, the games are comming in at well under 5 bucks each.

most of the games that come with it are common. maybe im cheap

Common is a relative term. Sure, they might be "commons", but how easy are they to actually find?

In my shopping around at the used game shops, I've never come across Colecovision carts. Plenty of 2600, some 5200, plenty of Intelly, but no Coleco. Hell, that CV I bought w/4 games, I had to buy from a guy that worked at GameXchange (the one there in OKC off McAuther). I was in there and talking about wanting to get one and told me he'd sell me his, then met him in the parking lot the next moring before the store opened. :)

Edited by Artlover

Definitely a shill bidder nibbling up the then high bidder's bid. 32 bids on this item, 5 bucks at a time. Only bid on 3 other items the last 30 days, all on items from this seller, in unrelated categories no less.

Even so, ironically it was unnecessary since the shill bidder was outbid by two legit bidders!

The dork even won his own Dish Network receiver, and left himself a positive the same day!