IGNORED

A CIB Out of Control being sold!

homerwannabee

Yeah. I saw this about 2 minutes after they posted it on eBay. It's gonna go pretty high I believe. Nice though!

Last one sold on Ebay in June of 2007 for $1725.23. Since it is 14 months later I predict it will sell for $1,900. I am getting a lot wiser. Originally I thought this was going to go for $3,500 last time around. Boy was I wrong. :dunce:

Edited by homerwannabee

Yeah. I saw this about 2 minutes after they posted it on eBay. It's gonna go pretty high I believe. Nice though!

Last one sold on Ebay in June of 2007 for $1725.23. Since it is 14 months later I predict it will sell for $1,900. I am getting a lot wiser. Originally I thought this was going to go for $3,500 last time around. Boy was I wrong. :dunce:

It's amazing the games that I still have never heard of. This is one of them.

I think $3500 would really be out of control. Already at $758. A guy with 2 feedback is bidding high too. Is it shill bidding by the seller, or a fake shill bidder put there by a buyer to make other bidders think there is shilling going on, and maybe scare them off? Why does it always have to be 2 feedback anyhow? Why can't they just wait until three? :P

$2,222.22 <--- would be my bid if I were still actively buying the URs Just can't afford them anymore. :( Nice condition on this one, I think AH boxes tend to hold up fairly well. And I see alot of NOS AH stuff both video & board games. Would not surprise me to see these show up in bulk someday. Someone could be sitting on a gold mine and not know it!