IGNORED

More reasons to use CTCW from now on.

classics

And then there are the strange people that don't use paypal at all. :ponder:

What's strange about not wanting to use Ebay's private unregulated bank that can take it apon itself to do whatever it wants regarding your money (including your money in real banks that you have associated with any PayPal account)? :ponder:

This is why I have been preaching BillPay.

Nathan

Is that the same as bidpay? I've used them before and like it. Being from Canada it puts US sellers at ease about getting useless Canadian money order that they can't cash. Shoot, now that I think of it, I should have used that for one of my recent purchases on this forum. (Dryfter, if you see this, don't worry, I sent the proper US money order :D )

Not the same as BidPay, it's a service offered from most banks. There are no third parties involved (Not entirely correct, Billpay is its own entity but they are hired through the bank, not by you then works with the bank). Go see if your bank offers it, they probably do. What has happened each transaction I have had is I give them an name and address of the recipient and a check gets mailed to them., straight from funds in your account. They protect if the check gets lost or not received, and I have found it a safe method. Not necessarily very fast, but still safe. More details are at your bank's site.

Nathan

New search engine will never again show more than one item with the same title. Any additional listings are wasted.

I assume this is only from the same seller? Like, people who list the same thing repeatedly?

You're right, it is only for sellers listing the exactly same item in the exact same category more than once.

Steve

I guess they hope most people don't know and won't find out all the trouble people have with PayPal. Hopefully they will do something really stupid and stop all auctions and all selling of used items. Then they will just be popular because of their old reputation. I think there is a grave site freshly dug up for eBay just waiting for it to lie down next it's old pal AOL.

Allan